Help!!! Help!!!

Hi Austin,

I am still planning to be the Wedensday, but I am just ran into a little problem?? I have not been there so long that I done forgot where do I stay in Austin??

Looking for a discreet low key place, nice area to stay in. Where maybe I can eat, expoler a little and maybe get to shop if I get to bored there....

Help .......Hope to get to see you soon

XOXOO, Miss Melissa
  • Toyz
  • 04-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi Austin,

I am still planning to be the Wedensday, but I am just ran into a little problem?? I have not been there so long that I done forgot where do I stay in Austin??

Looking for a discreet low key place, nice area to stay in. Where maybe I can eat, expoler a little and maybe get to shop if I get to bored there....

Help .......Hope to get to see you soon

XOXOO, Miss Melissa Originally Posted by MissMelissa
There is a great little boutique place in Austin called "Chez Toyz". Nice furnishings, full cable/internet/big screen. Large luxurious bed & linens. Wooded views, private. Near shopping, food, easy access to I35/MOPAC/183. Rates can be negotiated for services.

Enjoy your stay!
Try the Arboretum area for all of the above. Good location with plenty of places to hang out and shop to. Plus, I'm nearby.
A popular area of town that is easily accessible for travelling Ladies and also for the local gentlemen to travel to you, is the Arboretum area. This may not cover your boutique style that you are looking for, but the area is safe with well known Hotel names and close by shopping at The Domain, including several restaurants...

http://www.americansouthwest.net/tex...arboretum.html

http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain

Also be advised that we take our security very seriously here in Austin, so you may be asked politely upon arrival to be frisked for concealed thingies and such...this is standard practice for visitors...

Hope this is a help to you; enjoy your stay; enjoy the gentlemen here in Austin, and have a wonderful day...

Thank you booking with the ECCIE travel dept...we are located on the main floor next to the gift shop....and I'm on the desk all week, folks....
I agree with others Domain area or Arboretum,
Arboretum is always the best area in Austin. Easy to get to, nice 3 star hotels and plenty of food and shopping places.................enjoy
Ok thank you everyone.. I found a nice discreet place in Austin