Hot Vietnamese Indy

Just had a new to me indy provider fall into my lap so to speak ,
I have not sampled the merchandise but according to her photos she is very nice looking very hot, located near highway six and Westhiemer area I asked if I could refer some friends, so if you are interested I can provide her WeChat ID and of course she is OK with it .
Just had a new to me in the provider fall into my lap so to speak I have not sampled the merchandise but according to her photos she is very nice looking very hot located near highway six and West timer area I Aster if I could refer some friends so if you are interested I can provide her WeChat ID and of course she is OK with it . Originally Posted by mikemendez
If she is on highway six, then she is either working in a shop which doesn't make her a true independent or she working in those crappy motels which means pimped and in a "dreamy" state of mind.

So pimping is your new title? I wonder if Asianhobbyist has been reincarnated.
If its from the internet, it must be true! 😊
TJ MD, you just joined two days ago, how would you know about asianhobbyist? just saying.
just sent you a PM
TJ MD, you just joined two days ago, how would you know about asianhobbyist? just saying. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Question is how would YOU know about him if you had joined nine months ago? just saying
You will need Wechat app to make contact with her.
Question is how would YOU know about him if you had joined nine months ago? just saying Originally Posted by TrapperJohnMD
I'll admit I never heard of asianhobbyist, just wanted to make you realize how different of an approach you're going to have to take to remain unnoticed.
I'll admit I never heard of asianhobbyist, just wanted to make you realize how different of an approach you're going to have to take to remain unnoticed. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Same can be said about you. Kind of funny for an Asian guy to have a name like Mendez. Good way to remain unnoticed.
I sent you PM as well.
Thank you.
Why post that you sent a pm? LOL, the Asian guy already knows that he is going to receive some pms so he better check on them.
Mike Mendez, your recos have been spot on, so I would appreciate the info also. I periodically find a good one from time to time on WeChat, but usually in other cities. Vegas, NY, etc...
Thanks bro!
I know who you're talking about. I have been chatting with her most of the day. She isn't in a mp or spa.
我不是亚洲人,但是因为我在亚洲女性中度过了这么多时间,所以它 给了我一个优势。
Tôi dành rất nhiều thời gian ở phụ nữ châu Á, có lẽ điều này mang lại cho tôi một lợi thế.