What's up with responding to every Request and ISO?

Is it me or have you noticed that some providers (won't say any names) respond to every Request and ISO? No matter what the request or location they respond. I have even seen people request a specific race or body type, and the providers still respond even though they don't qualify for what is being requested.

I know this is a money game, but in my opinion these providers come across as desperate. There is one in particular that is on damn near every Request and ISO. People have even questions her reviews, because they seem to be fake.

Am I the only one that have seen this?
You could try the ignore function. It works really really well.
You could try the ignore function. It works really really well. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It seems like he came to co-ed with a attack "without naming names" on a lady. Using the "iso" as a opening line. (Her reviews/calling her names ect.) Not cool.
  • tth
  • 07-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Is it me or have you noticed that some providers (won't say any names) respond to every Request and ISO? No matter what the request or location they respond. I have even seen people request a specific race or body type, and the providers still respond even though they don't qualify for what is being requested.

I know this is a money game, but in my opinion these providers come across as desperate. There is one in particular that is on damn near every Request and ISO. People have even questions her reviews, because they seem to be fake.

Am I the only one that have seen this? Originally Posted by ballsdeep
I’ve noticed it too, I guess I need to use the ignore function like Katie suggested.
I always wonder why guys are reading other guys’ ISO posts.
I always wonder why guys are reading other guys’ ISO posts. Originally Posted by B Three
Not trying to be a smartass, but perhaps we're looking for the exact same thing. I can honestly say I had my all time favorite hobby experience by piggybacking off someone else's ISO. She wasn't quite what he was looking for but was exactly what I wanted.
Well then, some many ISOs are rather vague it would seem that more girls posting would be helpful to you in knowing who is available.
My suggestion to use the ignore function was sarcastic. The ignore function sucks. It would be great if it actually worked.

I have no helpful suggestions, lol.
Lmao. I sometimes look there to see is a certain Miss is still responding to everything! And never fails yea. She is. No matter the location or type of provider they are looking for. Lol. It’s humorous to me.
That would be like me answering to every post of a dude looking for a BBW
ISO:
Looking for a lady to fulfill a life long dream of fucking on the 50yd line or home plate. From the free-throw line is so plebeian. No BBW or AA's. Hit me up.
I always wonder why guys are reading other guys’ ISO posts. Originally Posted by B Three

This
Not trying to be a smartass, but perhaps we're looking for the exact same thing. I can honestly say I had my all time favorite hobby experience by piggybacking off someone else's ISO. She wasn't quite what he was looking for but was exactly what I wanted. Originally Posted by Midniteluvher

Seems like a reasonable explanation. As I was scrolling down the Houston topics page just now the Newest post is BBBJ CIM SLOPPY. A lot of guys might be looking for that and interested to see who is responding. I didn't click it this morning because that's not of interest to me at the moment but if I had I'm sure I might see some other threads ISO of some kinky shit or whatever. Am I going to see who is responding to those? Yeah I might if the title is of interest and there is more than one or two responses. It's information I might be able to use. I see nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I KNOW who the first response is going to be from.
I totally agree with Boardroom on this one. I consistently scan the ISO and have been known to save a few providers profile because they offered a service I was interested in.
If you scan ISO once.....it's pretty much the same players all the time.
Doesn't change much
Well maybe if we had one of those "Short Notice" threads they probably wouldn't post in ISO so much.