Escape. Wildflower. Escape elite. The dick slinging days. The foooking days of yore. Hollywood studios. Let's reminisce!

I was a young da great. I didn't know anything about pussy beyond Jensen, hillcroft, diamonds, the spot by magic island and various locales. I was introduced to escape by a guy I foooking met at Michael's. Come by my spot. The first foook I had was with the Russian chick. Blew my mind. They kiss. Wow. I have never known this. This began a great adventure to all 5 foooking locales across the city. I was hooked. Twice a week. Then the cheaper alternative came with wildflower. Even got invited to a pool party, went, hung in the shadows. My favorite was Hispanic diamond. Damn I would do anything to see her again. The Russian owner was a ball of wax as well. (At escape)I remember lounging in the hot tub with her off of Westheimer. So eccsters, let's rewind the clock when dis was less complicated to the true days of pussy getting. Mine is mi amor diamond Hispanic chick who worked at the escape by richmond and shepherd. And my sweetie cinnamon, fire redhead who had a locale by the now buckwilds. So this is a reminiscing pus thread. Let's go! No fighting please. Tooodlez....
Kappa parties was my thing....and club Chocolate Town and Jamaica Jamaica...I even met R.Kelly @ Carringtons but in those days I was basically broke as fuck and had fake ID's getting into clubs
Excellent thread btw.
  • RoxyG
  • 07-26-2019, 07:47 AM
The Russian beauty at Escape would be Natasha. I was there with her for a few months before it changed hands.
I used to make road trips to Houston all the time. Escape was great! I Remember April, Amber, both Eve's.
Excellent thread btw. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Then why did you hijack it with the off topic Kappa bullshit?
Who remembers the executive suite. That was pretty awesome.
  • RoxyG
  • 07-26-2019, 01:23 PM
Vellagio, which was Polo Club prior to the name change was a cool place. Stage, pool table, BYOB, rooms upstairs. I worked there off and on for about 6 years. Kinda miss the place.