Whatever Happened To... (insert provider/hobbyist name)

I was thinking about some people who were on ASPD & even some people who were a part of ECCIE when it first started up & wondering what happened to them.
One person I recall posting frequently was Athena Monroe. She always seemed nice, I think she's retired now though.
One of my partners back from my beginning days in this lifestyle is staging a slow comeback though, anyone remember Cadence?
I do remember the name Cadence...that's about all I remember though
Andrea Mountjoy

Taraofkc

Sigh
Andrea Mountjoy

Taraofkc

Sigh Originally Posted by catnipdipper
That's going back in time, CND! I can't remember when my last rendezvous with Tara was, but now that you've brought her name up, I remember it was fun!

How about Paige, Nikita Sunset and Jordan Taylor?
Nikita Sunset was my 3rd provider. After KCClassy Lady and Jennaofkc. Then on to JanBrady goes bad and then it multiplied into bottomless unending periods of pure vice with liquor and women and ....................

Sigh
Paige, BeckyofKC (my ATF, ideal provider and a really sweet girl)
I remember Cadence, very attractive slender blonde with great reviews. She went utr right about the same time as I was trying to set up an appointment.
Thanks Cat...KCCLassy Lady was my first! Jenna came after Becky of KC!
Anyone remember a gal name Cyrstal???? This was b4 the internet days.

5'4 125 lbs, and unbelievable nature smile that could melt anyone's eyes.

She was from Wyandotte county...and truly fit the Hollywood picture model of the hooker with a heart of gold and a body that would leave even the most hard-core hobbist worn out, sweating heavily, but all smiles!

And what a marvelous, geniune sweetie as well!!!
Paige, BeckyofKC (my ATF, ideal provider and a really sweet girl) Originally Posted by Nickdanger
Becky is still around. We exchanged texts on her birthday back in July; she was in Vegas celebrating. She was one of my favorites also!
Candy Dancer
Rachel- Best buns in kc. I was going to buy her a watch for her birthday. Tara/Britney? Of nkc??
Office Girl
Zoey
Office Girl Originally Posted by cright71258

I adored Office Girl.