I am having some trouble and need advice...

I am recently single again. I have been posting some ads and I am getting either no response or frankly some rude replies.

"Mature man, okay, very mature man. I mean in age but not in mind.

I am seeking out several 40's ex model hardbodies for short term encounters. I hope to choose between you and perhaps expand to 2 hour encounters with the winner.

I am trying to be honest here and saying that, yes I am selfish and do not want to have any responsibility to any other human being. I am keeping it real for ya and laying my truth out for all to see.

If you have an interest then perhaps we can meet for a coffee or a cocktail. To keep things fair I will arrive and buy my beverage and then you can arrive and buy yours. We can then share a table but I need my back to the corner because I have some enemies and you just never know when they might show up. Think Wild Bill and Aces and Eights(wink).

If we hit it off we will need to use your place to consumate your affection for me. My room is small and my aunt does not like it if I have guests over. Please have hot or warm wash cloths available and not those wet wipes from Arthur Bryant's in case we do stuff.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Cat"

Am I too wordy here or what is wrong with people today?
Nah. I think it sounds good. You should be getting some high quality responses soon. Just be patient.
I would think you will be overrun with prospects,you might send the culls my way
Club-foots, amputees, and cleft pallets ok, but for fuck sake, no attorneys.
What a wonderful, and heart-wrenching ad!!!

I'm sure you'll be overwhelmed with both responses and experiences...and will soon forget those of us, who knew of you, prior to this ad.

Please do not forget the little people, in your journey!!!
Club-foots, amputees, and cleft pallets ok, but for fuck sake, no attorneys. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Nahh..

Scrap all that Nipmeister & go see
Arianna.
Hit me up baby, right up my alley. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. I'm not 40ish, but can pretend if you can put up with my 30ish sex drive. I can behave if needed. Where's the problem...you have my number.
No I don't.

Her number is 816-34D (all natural and spectacular!!)

Hit me up baby, right up my alley. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. I'm not 40ish, but can pretend if you can put up with my 30ish sex drive. I can behave if needed. Where's the problem...you have my number. Originally Posted by Ari816
Ari: Can you adjust your pussy up just a little, and a tad more to the right? Right there, yeah...ok. Mmmmm. Now, just reach back, grab me by the hair, and grind it into my face.

.............................. .....

Ah. Thank you.