Afraid to admit?

A few times I have come across comments made by both men and women that men are unwilling to admit (on this board) that they are interested in someone outside of the norm.

The trannies thread in ISO brought this to mind (no would admit it? really?) but I've also seen a heavier provider post that she has seen a guy with a million spinner reviews but he wouldn't write a review on her because she doesn't fit the image of the women he usually sees.

So I guess my question is why would you feel the need to hide that on a fairly anonymous board. Do you feel pressure to conform to what is expected? Do you guys tear into each other in private for seeing someone unusual?

I feel like this should be a place that you can really let your freak flag fly and I wonder why it isn't.
I think more than a few of the personna's on here are more fantasy than reality. No deviation from these images can be allowed for fear of discovery.

I never review women I see because I would have to admit that I often weep for joy just to get an e-mail answered or that I am shocked that I am in the presence of an attractive naked woman that is going to do things with me that will be fun.

I am perceived as silky smooth, debonair, suave, chic, and powerful. Who would want to admit that they were not.

I feel it is of no risk to me to say that I think you are most attractive, obviously intelligent, have a sense of humor and are either a raving cynic or perhaps a realist ..............I don't know yet.

Absolutely this should be a place where every one feels comfortable to let their freak fly...safely. Judgement or the appearance of judgement, especially from the guys on this issue, is a remarkably strong influence...but why????

I've also noticed a lot of the guys on this site (which I find interesting, since it is a hobby site) have high levels of the dreaded "fear I could project myself as being homo". Perfect examples of this are, like SG mention, the tranny thread. I have seen it with any thread remotely relating to butt play of any kind. And the mere mention of "bi" seems to be something guys are only comfortable with relating to women, lol.

For some reason in the guys' world....your either straight or gay, nothing in between.
It's really amuzing when you step back and look at it.

Ultimately eveyone gets to established their limits...which is cool...but sometimes those limits are so drawn into concrete, that the guys don't realize there is a whole playground out there of fun activities, when combine with the right provider, will rock your world...and guess what, the next morning you do not wake up "gay", happy yes, but not "gay". Again the key is picking that right provider who is, of course not judgemental...but also enjoys and has experience in enjoying whatever her freak of the week activity is

This should the Adult section of the Playground. Keys are always safety and sharing with willing partners. But outside of those parameters
there are delightful items that can be explored on the play list. Those that realize it is that simple, not only do not worry of "how will this look".
but are generally the ones whose smiles just don't go away
It is probably hard to admit thinking outside the box.If a guy enjoyed a couple is he kinky bi gay or adventuresome?
A few times I have come across comments made by both men and women that men are unwilling to admit (on this board) that they are interested in someone outside of the norm.

The trannies thread in ISO brought this to mind (no would admit it? really?) but I've also seen a heavier provider post that she has seen a guy with a million spinner reviews but he wouldn't write a review on her because she doesn't fit the image of the women he usually sees.

So I guess my question is why would you feel the need to hide that on a fairly anonymous board. Do you feel pressure to conform to what is expected? Do you guys tear into each other in private for seeing someone unusual?

I feel like this should be a place that you can really let your freak flag fly and I wonder why it isn't. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Sorry, I guess my knowledge of Tgurls would have "given me away". I have been with some, do think about them at times, and do actually enjoy their company. I met my first one almost 30 years ago, walking down Main Street, in a pair of shorts and a halter, looking just as much the woman as you, Silly(no offense. she was hot). It's not an everyday thing with me but I have seen a few over the years. When I lived in Vegas I had quite a few over the years I was friends with just on a regular basis. I've always felt that sexuality is a big canvas and there are a lot of brushes that are needed to paint it. Do I consider myself gay or bi? Probably not. I've always considered myself a sexual person? Have I ever been with a TGurl that wasn't passable? No. And, you'd be surprised at the number of woman that also enjoy their company.
Why labels at all...maybe just someone who feels totally secure in who he is sexually, and wants to simply experience life

I've done the couple scene. It was with a provider that I had known for several years. In addition to trying something new for me, it was something she very much was into.

Would I want to do it again, perhaps, as with all things it worked in the situation that was presented to me...and did I find it to be wild, crazy, kinky and fun...hell yes.

Am I seeking it out again, no. The specifics of that situation made it very comfortable for me. Do I consider myself kinky bi gay, as mention above (well maybe kinky, but that's a whole different story, LOL). Nope, not at all.

But it was a series of experiences I'll never forget and am very glad I got to explore
I was 18 in 1978 so I came of age during some pretty open times. It wasn't until 1984 or so that people starting worrying about condoms and safe sex and such. Remember when herpes was the worst you could get? I've always said that one persons kinky is anothers norm, or, kinky is in the eye of the beholder. I've known woman that if they got off their back that was experimenting. Others, well use your imagination. Others, somewhere inbetween. I think it's a personal matter and how you deal with it is how you deal with it. I've been to places like the Green Door and even private parties where I saw stuff that made me go WTF. Some people look down upon people that engage in the hobby(both sides). Doesn't make it wrong, just not their cup of tea. I'm pretty tolerant of quite a bit but I've never understood people who say they love each other and then share each other with strangers. Works for them, not for me.
Some of the Tgirls in these ads are hot. If they didn't advertise as tgirls, one may not know they are a tgirl. If that is ones pleasure of choice, it's their business. I would spend time with one of these hot, passable ladies, but not ready to play with the big dicks they seem to all have. Ouch!
So I guess my question is why would you feel the need to hide that on a fairly anonymous board. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I agree with a lot of what has been said above, and I totally agree with the general sentiment. People should be free to post about any experience without fear of being judged. However, this board is anything but anonymous. I have met most of the frequent posters in person. There are things I am not going to talk about on the board.
But it was your choice to make yourself public. You can't say "We can't be open on this board" when you chose to put yourself in a position to be known outside of it. I bet that the majority of people on this board do not participate in M&Gs. So to say that this board is not anonymous is inaccurate. You might not be, but I bet you couldn't pick out BobInKC based on his avatar.
Some of the Tgirls in these ads are hot. If they didn't advertise as tgirls, one may not know they are a tgirl. If that is ones pleasure of choice, it's their business. I would spend time with one of these hot, passable ladies, but not ready to play with the big dicks they seem to all have. Ouch! Originally Posted by vitokc
Nothing worse than the girl you're with having a bigger dick than you do.

I agree with a lot of what has been said above, and I totally agree with the general sentiment. People should be free to post about any experience without fear of being judged. However, this board is anything but anonymous. I have met most of the frequent posters in person. There are things I am not going to talk about on the board.
Would I share my thoughts at work or with my family? Probably not. Would I feel more comfortable doing so with people from this forum? Probably. I'm not worried about someone from here judging me because they think my fetish or interest is odd but theirs is not.
Hey BobInKC...so have you been to the Green Door in Vegas??? It's Ok, but knd of a tourist trap

Pandora's in Vegas...fun atmosphere, but far more upscale and discreet. Fun place to play and see folks, especially out of LA who are into a variety of Lifestyle fetishes.

And as far as KCQuest...I understand where he's coming from. There are a lot of things I don't share with my friends...like what my taxable income was last year...but just because a person chooses who he/she shares stuff with, or not, does not make that person wrong about not being open or is somehow not being honest. It just shows he/she is being discreet about their stuff. Where it becomes wrong is where he/she becomes judgemental of others freaks...I come to notice over the years, they are the ones who are either the biggest freaks, or too chicken shit to explore their own.
So I guess my question is why would you feel the need to hide that on a fairly anonymous board. Do you feel pressure to conform to what is expected?

I feel like this should be a place that you can really let your freak flag fly and I wonder why it isn't. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
My first thought about an answer to your question was each of us has our reasons for sharing or not sharing and with whom we share and catnipdipper hit on some common ones, at least for me. Personally, I like to keep my private life, mainly which lady or ladies I choose to spend time with, mostly private and do not feel any pressure to "conform to what is expected" of me based on what others may perceive about my personal preferences regarding ladies.

At this point in my life, my "freak flag" doesn't fly too far from what I consider to be the norm (at least for me), but I will admit that lately, I have become very intrigued with the dominate/submissive scenario. I know, not that freaky....hey, that's just me these days.
Hey scorpio, that area can get as freaky and fun as you and your playmate(s) decide,LOL
So I've been told and that's what has me curious!