Verfied Provider Staus ...YAY...again..lol

Wow...what a bunch of fun that is ...Thank you Mods for all your help xo

Now lets see what kind of FUN we can get into

Ladies what are your feelings on provider status....and the benefits

Of course the privilege to post ads...which we appreciate and ....

I hope it gives you guys some sense of comfort..and safety as well, its not easy to achieve...but I hope gives you some peace of mind, at least

xo

Guys what are your feelings on it as well....
You're welcome.

I get a lot of guys messaging me about VP status and if a girl is legit or not. Busty Mary can attest to the fact that I do not take VP lightly and want to make sure ladies getting VP access are actual providers and not just pretenders to the throne.

VP Status, in my opinion, is more than just being able to post ads on the site. It is a sign of legitimacy. It says, "she's the real deal." Adding a showcase, being able to show your personality and flirt with people in chat or via forum message boards, cataloging your positive reviews on your profile... all are good things and important as well... but, showing you're real is the big deal to me.
Its a beautiful day....Have a great weekend everyone....

Ps Big Daddy...if you can see this get in touch w me ASAP....its VERY IMPORTANT! xo Like today please RE 15th ...thank you xo The phone number you have will not be working by then and you need to get in touch w me to get the new number please .
Ladies what are your feelings on provider status....and the benefits

Of course the privilege to post ads...which we appreciate and .... Originally Posted by Busty Mary

I think it really doesn't matter if a provider is verified. If a client wants to see her, he will regardless. Even if she just posts in the forum, she will be putting herself out there for PMs and whatnot, then it won't be too long before she'll get a review and get VP anyway. There are some ladies on here who do not post ads or get reviews and they seem to be doing all right.
I think it really doesn't matter if a provider is verified. If a client wants to see her, he will regardless. Even if she just posts in the forum, she will be putting herself out there for PMs and whatnot, then it won't be too long before she'll get a review and get VP anyway. There are some ladies on here who do not post ads or get reviews and they seem to be doing all right.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1

Carlie