Squirting

I have read some past threads that stated any women can squirt if stimulated correctly. I have accidently stumbled across this experience three time and would like to do it again. In fact I have a date with a sugrbaby tomorrow and would love to make her squirt.

So can any one guide me to a place on that would tell me how to make a women squirt, or is there anyone out there that can teach me?

Please do hurry back on this time is of the essence.
Summer (BP) is quite a squirter.
I have read some past threads that stated any women can squirt if stimulated correctly. I have accidently stumbled across this experience three time and would like to do it again. In fact I have a date with a sugrbaby tomorrow and would love to make her squirt.

So can any one guide me to a place on that would tell me how to make a women squirt, or is there anyone out there that can teach me?

Please do hurry back on this time is of the essence. Originally Posted by i812-)

Keep you head down and keep licking
My experience has been either they do or they don't. I've made some do it that hadn't done it before and i've had some that didn't do it that had. It's a crapshoot. Sorry, but you can't will them to do it.
somewhere once upon a time, one of the providers talked about this and she claimed it can happened to anyone and she could show them how. research indicates it can happen if the right cnditions exists. So I am trust trying to determine what are the right conditios. Wish I could find that thread again and the provider however I believe it was form the old aspd years. they years seem to blend together now. Thank you for helping everyone I appreciate it.
Is standing there indignantly, whilst pointing an accusatory finger, screaming "DO IT NOW" not the way to make this happen?
I have had the pleasure of experiencing this about 5 times. Its a combination of the woman being totally relaxed and willing to "let go" and intense stimulation of the g-spot with fingers and/or a vibrator. Do some internet research...there is alot of info on the subject...good luck!
It was a first date so she was a bit nervous. I did a little squirt out of her not a soaker. But next time when she feels comfortable enough to let lose whoyea!!!
Geez dude, after making sure she is very stimulated ie Oral sex, put some lube on your middle and ring finger, have her lay on her back, insert your fingers gently all the way into the vajay jay, take your time and do this slowly, once you have your fingers all the way in curl them upwards, and you will feel a small ledge it was feel spongy and she may even comment it makes her feel like she is going to pee. slowly being working your fingers across this area in a come hither motion, keep doing this all the while pressing your fingers into the opening with some pressure, you can also push down a little bit on her lower stomach, the more worked up she gets the more you move your fingers and the more pressure you put on the vajajay, some women just dont squirt, but they will experiance an mind melter, if she is a squirter this should more than get her there and when she begins squirting with your fingers as deep as you can get them mover your fingers/hand side to side and up and down. I learned this technique while at the AVN expo in Vegas from Semour Butts and his GF Mara. He and I and our SO's went with some other people to an after party.

Oh make sure your nails are TRIMMED and cuticles clipped, you do not want to scratch anything.
thas prety much what i did plus stimulated other areas she liked, anus and nipples. She was incrediably wet and didnt need lube. and I use my inde inger and middle finger and I also use mt two fingers to massage the gspot also as well as apply pressure. And it takes her being comfortable to let loose also. She was still a bit tense.

But thank you for the advice
I have had the pleasure of experiencing this about 5 times. Its a combination of the woman being totally relaxed and willing to "let go" and intense stimulation of the g-spot with fingers and/or a vibrator. Do some internet research...there is alot of info on the subject...good luck! Originally Posted by Angel in KC
From my experiences, the lady needs to find the just correct position and "object" on that g-stop, if she has the potential. I don't think all ladies store that special fluid in quantities that make the ejaculation possible.

But it is a very special feeling when the lady "explodes" all over you and the bed and everything else close by!