traveling over Thanksgiving?

Having been a flight attendant a long time ago (straight male) I spent lots of holidays in hotels alone. Sometimes it sucked, sometimes I found a way to have fun, and sometimes the day passed without me thinking about it being a holiday.

I was thinking, since I can put on a pretty good Thanksgiving day spread (Turkey with all the trimmings) and the only family I have is going to be out of town (no spouse or GF) would any providers that find themselves stuck in a hotel room be interested in getting together with similar souls for a real Thanksgiving day feast.

Absolutely... Absolutely, no ulterior motive. Come in sweats and no make up - whatever. It's just an opportunity to go somewhere where its Thanksgiving. (I guess you don't have to be a traveler, if you just wanna have a Thanksgiving meal and hang out).

This is just a thought and I'm just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest.
oh that is so nice of you honey....yummy.....
Having been a flight attendant a long time ago (straight male) I spent lots of holidays in hotels alone. Sometimes it sucked, sometimes I found a way to have fun, and sometimes the day passed without me thinking about it being a holiday.

I was thinking, since I can put on a pretty good Thanksgiving day spread (Turkey with all the trimmings) and the only family I have is going to be out of town (no spouse or GF) would any providers that find themselves stuck in a hotel room be interested in getting together with similar souls for a real Thanksgiving day feast.

Absolutely... Absolutely, no alterative motive. Come in sweats and no make up - whatever. It's just an opportunity to go somewhere where its Thanksgiving. (I guess you don't have to be a traveler, if you just wanna have a Thanksgiving meal and hang out).

This is just a thought and I'm just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest. Originally Posted by lawyerinjeans
Well, I guess that's one. Spread the word. I will take a hard count on Tues. before T-day, then probably divide by half, then cook twice the food anyway.

So far I'm thinkin' the Menu is:
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and giblet gravy, candied yams, greenbean casserole, cranberries, hot rolls, and pumpkin pie
Dude, what a nice guy! Good luck with your party.