I WISH HE WOULD DO THIS IN ALL THE 2ND AMENDMENT STATES.......

The singer Stevie Wonder refuses to perform in Florida until its Stand Your Ground law is "abolished."

Stay out of Texas too...............

And maybe the rest of the liberal Hollywood celebrities follow suit; voluntarily pull your movies, music, videos, PR appearances, concerts, etc from Florida, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and other stand your ground states !

Please. We are begging you.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...mmerman-585760
A slight problem for Stevie Wonder's booking agent, per self-defense law expert Andrew Branca at LegalInsurrection.com:

... I hear a lot of discussion about how Florida has this crazy stand-your-ground law that creates these unique legal scenarios. The fact is Florida’s stand-your-ground law is quite common, 33 states are effectively SYG states and have very similar provisions. In fact there is one state that not only lets you to stand your ground, it explicitly allows you to pursue your assailant if necessary for your safety. And that state is California.
Somehow I don't think Stevie Wonder will boycott 33 states; I wish he would. But he won't.

Also wish other celebrities would follow suit........stay out of all 2nd Amendment states !

We don't need your movies, concerts, PR tours, tv appearances, etc.
Somehow I don't think Stevie Wonder will boycott 33 states; I wish he would. But he won't.

Also wish other celebrities would follow suit........stay out of all 2nd Amendment states !

We don't need your movies, concerts, PR tours, tv appearances, etc. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What're you gonna do you tool? Sit on your porch and whittle?

Stevie Wonder is an idiot, taking an extreme position in a misguided effort to make a point.... just like you. You two should have a beer together.
I would love to have a beer with Stevie Wonder......I would even buy.
Hell they just got to tell him he aint in any of them states like he can see any welcome to signs.

I think Stevie live in California. No singing in the shower for Stevie.
Who cares.