Is there really a line between Making Love and Having SEx?

Stupid question maybe but we are human we have hearts and sometimes we really confuse as hobbyist and or even for providers to separate that true line when we are really having sex or making love..
  • Skipp
  • 05-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Of course, mostly it's just pay for play. And some girls are great at providing a GFE. Still, I think people can tell when some real emotion is happening during sex. And even in the hobby, it does happen sometimes--even if only as a brief feeling of the moment.
Making love w/ the SO and having sex with the provider....and n'er the twain shall meet!
Making love w/ the SO and having sex with the provider....and n'er the twain shall meet! Originally Posted by Energy
Unless your SO is okay with threesomes. Then that would be where sex and making love can meet. But that occurs about the same frequency of Haley's Comet.
Unless your SO is okay with threesomes. Then that would be where sex and making love can meet. But that occurs about the same frequency of Haley's Comet. Originally Posted by pyramider
True, pyramider. Unfortunately, the only threesome approved by my SO would be her shoe meeting my left and right gonads.
Stupid question maybe but we are human we have hearts and sometimes we really confuse as hobbyist and or even for providers to separate that true line when we are really having sex or making love.. Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
You only get confused if you let yourself be confused.
i cant "make love" with someone i "dont" love
now we can have slow, passionate sex, with all the gazing in each others eyes, kissing, light pecks all over, cuddling, candles lit, soft music playing etc
but its just sex, if i dont love the other.
i cant "make love" with someone i "dont" love
now we can have slow, passionate sex, with all the gazing in each others eyes, kissing, light pecks all over, cuddling, candles lit, soft music playing etc
but its just sex, if i dont love the other. Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
touche. sometimes the illusion of making love is just as good as the real thing.
The most common question I am asked by providers is: "Who do you think your going to satisfy with that thing?" The answer is always the same......
ME!
My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Ditto ,ma brutha
Stupid question maybe but we are human we have hearts and sometimes we really confuse as hobbyist and or even for providers to separate that true line when we are really having sex or making love.. Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
It can be very easy for the fine line in this hobby to become "blurred" when you are with a lady who you feel some passion and sparks with.

Yes, there is a big difference between making love and just ... well... *uck*ing. The connection between you and the lady, and the chemistry is what can make the difference between the two. You don't have to love someone to make passionate love to them.
one is for procreation, the other is for recreation.
+1

Sorry to say this...and I'm usually not one to make rude comments but....

This might just be the stupidest fucking question I've read so far on the board.