Best way to get around juarez

Been itching to go to Juarez to visit the la boutique girls. Unfortunately there hotel is bit far from the bridge-
1 travel in my own car
2 taxi
3 Uber
I always cross and take an Uber
I take my own car. There are a lot of Texas license plates in Juarez. Just get Mexican insurance.
Travél in your own car.

Google maps.
I've always liked the idea of driving myself. It gives me a lot more freedom of movement around the city to do shopping, dining, and to check out the menu at the MPs. Hotel Bugambilias has covered secure parking so your car should be safe while there. On the downside, you may have to wait in line for a while to get back across the bridge. I recommend using the CBP app to determine the best time to cross and which bridge to transit. Be sure to obey all traffic laws to the letter as Juarez's finest would love the opportunity to have their palms greased.
Uber.
I drove through the Bridge of the Americas May 15 to Hotel Lucerna. The southbound construction is finished, and crossing was a breeze. In CJ, there's a massive construction project on the Av. Paseo Triumfo de la República. Get ready for a few detours and U-turn's. Left 10 am to go to the airport (went to CDMX to see the sights) more construction, but only lane closures. Returned Thurs. 5/20 at 5 pm. Was going to hook up with a chica at Motel Las Palmas, but Av. Ejército National was closed just east of the Consulate. Since a recent walking trip in that area, I found Bugambilas no problem. For 430 pesos, they let me spend the night. Following the main streets home was only troubled by the detours, but I just spent the trip following a couple on a scooter with New Mexico plates back to the BOA (that circulación u-turn thing at the end is tricky). At 7:30 am Fri. Morning, it was a 40 minute wait.
I always Uber/taxi.

Taxi drivers always know where the hobby spots are.
Have to give a HUGE Shout Out to a fellow Member - thelongtallcoolone - I reached out to him when i arrived in El Paso to get some "pointers" and "tips." He was gracious and responded to all my inquiries. Thanks my man!

Let me just say that after my 45 day visit i have some good memories of the La Boutique Ladies in Juarez.

Reviews forthcoming.
Been itching to go to Juarez to visit the la boutique girls. Unfortunately there hotel is bit far from the bridge-
1 travel in my own car
2 taxi
3 Uber Originally Posted by houstondon711
I have a friend that is an Uber driver. Lives there and is happy to shuttle you around as a private driver all night. He know all of the places and more. Let me know if you want me to introduce you. Hes a great guy. He can get you to hobby and non-hobby spots. HEs live there all his life.
I have a friend that is an Uber driver. Lives there and is happy to shuttle you around as a private driver all night. He know all of the places and more. Let me know if you want me to introduce you. Hes a great guy. He can get you to hobby and non-hobby spots. HEs live there all his life. Originally Posted by sjomonty
pm his info , that would help ,