Who is must see for fbsm

Howdy ladies and gentlemen

Who would you say is a must see for a Fbsm?

Seen:
Austin Ellen
Frankie Moore
Aphrodite ( must see again!)

Who should be next?

Thanks! Love suggestions and input
Meadow Love is a FBSM provider, gorgeous and super sweet
Mia Christine. Hands down. I see her when I can and I pay her full rate plus tip. She's just as good as an rmt in my opinion.

Daddy's Girl gives good rubs. I do them when I'm in the mood.
+1 for Mia Christine
Howdy ladies and gentlemen

Who would you say is a must see for a Fbsm?

Seen:
Austin Ellen
Frankie Moore
Aphrodite ( must see again!)

Who should be next?

Thanks! Love suggestions and input Originally Posted by cooper666999
Mmmmm! You can come get naked on my table any time you like

You have a great list of ladies from which to choose. Better get after it, handsome!

Ta!
Add another vote for Mia Christine for LMT level skills, plus a wide menu of naughty options, plus just being someone very nice to talk to.

Kayla Star 69 would be another nice lady for you to visit for fbsm.
Wait a minute. I'm a must see for fbsm. I'm. the. best. Im the best at REVERSE fbsm that is. Lol. Massage me, give me a scalp massage, pamper me for an hour. Give me some kick ass daty. Tease me. Slip it in nice and slow. I'll have a few awesome orgasms then I'll fall asleep just like a dude. Oh and I want my donation too!! Heh.

Any takers? Lol
  • Toyz
  • 12-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Wait a minute. I'm a must see for fbsm. I'm. the. best. Im the best at REVERSE fbsm that is. Lol. Massage me, give me a scalp massage, pamper me for an hour. Give me some kick ass daty. Tease me. Slip it in nice and slow. I'll have a few awesome orgasms then I'll fall asleep just like a dude. Oh and I want my donation too!! Heh.

Any takers? Lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Good Lord Rossi, what a blatant & heavyhanded hijack attempt LOL. You are usually much smoother than this.

+1(x100) on Kayla Star. She's a must see for fbsm in this town. Not really deep tissue, but her massage is good and much better than a year ago. Most importantly, she's young, ridiculously naturally beautifully stacked, and just gorgeous.

Can't say enough about her...she's a fave for sure.
Good Lord Rossi, what a blatant & heavyhanded hijack attempt LOL. You are usually much smoother than this.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Be a doll and copy and paste it in the ISO for me?

Mongo is making me go to bed now, so i have to scoot.

Dueces yo'
Mia Christine. Hands down. I see her when I can and I pay her full rate plus tip. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
How was the Happy Ending?
I won't kiss and tell.
How was the Happy Ending? Originally Posted by saustin
I won't kiss and tell. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
The only thing I might add...

Scarlett's "Happy Ending" is 18" or so away from where one might think it resides. It prefers about 30lbs of pressure per square inch, while my thumbs milk it out of her
Yes you know my spots. Mia you are a doll. You are a special lady with healing powers. Fyi, there was no happy ending. She just really takes good care. Once I saw her, I wanted to curl up in her lap and go to sleep. She had me that relaxed.

Regular rmts don't even do that for me.

Any takers? Lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
VL slowly raises hand... ✋