Advice for a new guy?

So I'm new here, never done this before but REALLY want & need to get into the 'hobby'. I'm a 35yo white male, with a great gig. Not fat, not ugly, not weird. But all the providers I would be willing to spend $$$$$ on don't see newbies. Is there maybe an alternative screening process? Donation for lunch or drinks only to know I'm legit?
One advice I can give is see a newbie friendly provider. Might not be the one you have your eyes on but build up some references so you'll be able to see whom ever you want. Provider don't care much on age and looks. The main thing they care about more then money is their safety so once you can make them feel safe it will work out for you. I also recommend getting P411 once you can so you don't have to keep up with your references like you would when starting out. Happy hobbying and be safe.
What rrabbit said-- seek newbie friendly girls and join P411. A lot of girls will accept P411 as screening but some will also want some other form of screening.

Here's another piece of advice. Be active on the boards. Get known. Be repectful. Another thing is this. Don't be shy. If you see a provider you really want to see, contact her. Get to know her. Let her get to know you. Ask her if she will see you even if you are a newbie. You don't know unless you ask. She may agree. She may ask you to go through some screening. The bottom line is to remember what the Great One said-- "You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."