Guys with friends that don't hobby alone

I entertained two friends earlier & it was a first encounter where his buddy just sat in the living room until I finished with the first!

Why are some men so shy to visit providers alone lol!??
Fear of crossing swords is a common phobia.
some pimps/SO's are nuts ????
or
the gay guy did not want to see his bi bf do that
No it was not that at all infact, I insisted an MFM ..one sat in the living room playing with his phone and waited until it was his turn!
It is like a small gangbang. Guys may come as a group for a gangbang and the group waits in the living room for their turn. They are not there to watch but just fuck one on one. That is common. I have had 2 and 3 guys come over to my place to face fuck me and while I am blowing one guy, the others wait on the living room. Guys can be sensitive about their cock size or performance.
No it was not that at all infact, I insisted an MFM ..one sat in the living room playing with his phone and waited until it was his turn! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
They were both horny & figured they would save time & money by carpooling. They're not interested in seeing each other naked, much less being in bed together taking turns on a lady. I would do the same if I had a buddy in the hobby.
They also could be each other's alibi. No way for their wives to prove that they weren't hanging out together for those few hours.

Guys can be sensitive about their cock size or performance. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
That could have been a factor too.
Choo Choo!
I entertained two friends earlier & it was a first encounter where his buddy just sat in the living room until I finished with the first!

Why are some men so shy to visit providers alone lol!?? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Maybe the other guy didn’t think you were hot? Just sayin.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2022, 09:08 PM
Maybe the other guy didn’t think you were hot? Just sayin. Originally Posted by bambino
He wanted grandpa to have his fun alone
Haha...one was a Hot AF 28 year old & the other 32..I rarely see guys over the age of 42.
& I prefer it that way thank you BLM69.
The one sitting in the living room took his turn afterwards & I'm seeing him again Monday @ 2 pm thank you very much...?
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2022, 06:56 PM
Haha...one was a Hot AF 28 year old & the other 32..I rarely see guys over the age of 42.
& I prefer it that way thank you BLM69. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Maybe they have Mommy issues then, how does a hot looking 28 yr old guy end up tricking?

Better yet...... Picks you if he can snag up plenty of nice young pussy for free? Sounding like more lies from you

You would have a better chance convincing me that grandpa was coming over for his monthly hand job, I may give you the benefit of the doubt
Often one guy prefers to see the provider alone or the provider prefers that because he gets special privileges like fucking the provider bare and creaming her. I once saw a provider with another guy and they asked me to wait in the living room because he was fucking her bare. The funny thing was I was also fucking her bare but the provider didn’t want the other guy to know she was doing each bare.
Since when does the provider get to "insist " anything? Especially a MFM?
That to me just sounds greedy.

Makes me wonder who brought up the idea because usually all the MOM'S I've had, it was definitely a MFM in the true sense of the meaning. It I've ever heard one sitting in the other room waiting probably thinking about getting sloppy seconds....

But, that's just me.
Well if you were open with your friend enough why not go together. Lol. I never have done that. I just dont think of my male friends in a sexual way, it wouldn't bother me to watch them fuck or be seen by them. I dont think I would wait in the other room though. I'd be cool double teaming her. My wife has asked me many times if I have ever talked to my friends about seeing prostitutes, and I have not.