You can't please em all- On to the next!!!

llah
Dymetyme66 is his screen name

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=16224

I believe in being totally professional cause no matter what you think or believe this is a business I run I admit my fault in this case, but to slander my name is a little bit immature of you especially considering your age and all but I'm NOT I repeat sorry needless to say I'm CLEARLY NOT THE PROVIDER FOR YOU. So just cause you had a bad time with me doesn't me that EVERY OTHER HOBBIEST WILLL... Maybe it was just you!!!

NO HARD FEELINGS BUDDY, LLAH!!! Originally Posted by HeartBreaker84
Let me understand.... You got a bad review and you started an alert thread in response???

Priceless
Says quite a bit about her doesn't it.....Maybe I should put the alert out there about her and her SO-CALLED Little Brother that was upstairs in her trashed out loft who turned out to be a grown ass man who drove a Dodge Charger....
She hides her pimp upstairs claiming it's her little brother.

I guess they thought twice after she asked me about my HITMAN tattoo which was my little deal while in the Marine Corps and I told her about MCMA....Marine Corps Martial Arts. He was upstairs listening. I didn't know it at the time.

I paid for something that I didn't get and in the end I got played...I didn't make the situation worse...I let her make it...No need to get into trouble that would have cost me TEN TIMES the amount I paid for that ONE POP HASSLE...

Let alone have a Criminal Record tacked onto my back....

Beware of this one...Very RATCHET....Beyond Suspect with her Pig Sty of a loft.

Little Girl...You can try to put garbage out on me if you want to....GENTLE GIANT has already called you out....I did give you credit for ONE of your KATS not stinking and being snug...

Just go to BP...Pull that crap over there...
Moved from Alerts forum.
From near the top of the Alerts page:
Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Alerts forum is for warning about danger. It is not for whining.

Torito
LOL...You read what the man posted...ALERTS Section isn't for Whining....LOL
Ya but she's HOTTTTT!!!
We need to shut this down, she is beautiful in deed, however there is a dissatisfied customer, but at the sametime there is an insulted provider. Time heals all wounds, meaning in time she will be vindicated with positive reviews, and the customer will find the provider of his life. You two cease and desist, and keep it professional. No explanation or proof is needed by either of you. Lessons learn
Pimp hiding upstairs in a trashed and dirty loft? Say it ain't so... lol

(I thought they preferred to hide in the shower or closet?)

it's such a damn cliché around here...

Damn!
This is too much ! Some things are best left not spoken on. Its one review. ...your reputation depends on your TCB skills, not one review. Good luck !
Wow......
  • L.A.
  • 11-13-2013, 04:16 PM
We need to shut this down, she is beautiful in deed, however there is a dissatisfied customer, but at the sametime there is an insulted provider. Time heals all wounds, meaning in time she will be vindicated with positive reviews, and the customer will find the provider of his life. You two cease and desist, and keep it professional. No explanation or proof is needed by either of you. Lessons learn Originally Posted by Black Navy
Why on earth do we "need to shut this down"?
There is some important information being presented.

Now that she's started this thread in co-ed dymetyme, I would present all of the information that you had in your review so that everybody can see what your review said.
Maybe she'll address the actual issues presented.
  • L.A.
  • 11-13-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=899985 Originally Posted by dymetyme66
People without premium access won't be able to see the ROS and she can't reply in the review section. Was just a suggestion.