bad experiences

• kishi
  • 02-05-2015, 02:14 PM
I've had new to this typing thing but I figured wld give it a try. I've had 2 bad experiences in my trail run at this if u must say I will admitt maybe BP wasn't wisest choice to make j just yet but I wld question in how not to get swindled
  • kishi
  • 02-05-2015, 04:04 PM
can anyone offer advise
BP is always a crap shoot. Seek reputable ladies from here, p411, or other review sites. Read alerts on eccie. Google search the BP phone number and use Google's image search. The internet has a wealth of information. Multiple phone numbers associated with the pic's, stolen pic's, etc. serve as cautions regarding a BP lady. If it's a bait and switch, walk away.

As you stay in the game, you will learn.
  • kishi
  • 02-05-2015, 06:56 PM
thanks very much I hav been doing as of lately nd i think hav 1 tht maybe winner nd I first saw her on here
Stick to ECCIE and you'll be money ahead in the long run.
  • 5T3V3
  • 02-07-2015, 09:32 PM
BP is always a crap shoot. Seek reputable ladies from here, p411, or other review sites. Read alerts on eccie. Google search the BP phone number and use Google's image search. The internet has a wealth of information. Multiple phone numbers associated with the pic's, stolen pic's, etc. serve as cautions regarding a BP lady. If it's a bait and switch, walk away.

As you stay in the game, you will learn. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
can you please explain? Is there a way to take an image and have Google search for THAT image elsewhere on the internet? I am clueless to what you are saying, so talk to me like a 4 year old.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Search For Image By Google may be installed as an add-on to your browser...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...age-by-google/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d.../support?hl=en

Another one is TinEye...

https://www.tineye.com/plugin
What is policy for provider that accepts making an appointment for screening, but fails to show? Is the is acceptable for eccie, especially given comments above of eccie being gold standard for provider quality???
BP is a crap shoot but if you google the number and the images you can usually find if she's a good provider or not.

Eccie and P411 are very good. The Erotic Review is another good one.

Be careful of what reviews you choose to believe on certain boards. Not all boards are created equal.
How are you screening, love?
Avoid bp like the plague. Depending upon what part of the country you are in get a preferred 411 or datecheck account and use eccie or the erotic review to screen your providers.
  • kishi
  • 02-21-2015, 12:53 PM
ok ok I believe things r starting to make sense now I appreciate the help from everyone
  • kishi
  • 02-21-2015, 01:05 PM
to bad ur not in my area Monica13 u seem to b a master of the area tht has my interest
oh how I wish to find a serious head Dr
Hopefully, one day I"ll make it to your area
There are those who find great pleasure in mining BP for gems, introducing them to a better league of gentlemen and so forth, but for the most part only brag about their successes and do not warn others about the money thrown away.

I get that pride comes into play, but after getting into the first sticky situation a BP user must learn to be able to sniff out the losers just from their ad or risk losing their head. Seems like for a majority that do post and review, positive experiences shared about new ladies found through BP are just as common than the reviews to avoid her.

The verified provider status is not the gold standars. There are more than a handful of girls that shift from BP to try this board, but end up still being classified as BP based on the way they run their business. Conversely, some choose to shy away from eccie even after having established a good rep and post adverts solely on BP.

As difficult as it is to discern the almost real enough to believe ads, my big head doesn't want little to have control of my wallet.