Drew Dupont - A true rare find

So,
In a world of cash n dash alerts, look out for this and that.

Drew emailed me a couple months ago stating some auto issues in Vegas.
I wired her some cash, and we had the understanding we would work it all out her next visit to town.
Her visit and my schedule did not mesh, and we verbally agreed to take care of it this trip.
Again, my work schedule and her visit did not mesh.
Just wanted to post on her true character. She left me an envelope of cash at the front desk of her incall.
Sent a text its at the lobby desk, and asked for verification I recieved it.

Its rare to find a genuine person, much less a woman of her class in this industry.
Guys when you can for 2 monts trust a lady with cash, and she pays you back with no questions just because you cannot mesh your schedule with hers, I feel that speaks volumes.

There are not many women here that would have just given the cash back, much less kept in contact thru the time frame to keep you informed of her plans.

Drew - Thank you - you are a true friend.
  • Cleo
  • 07-22-2016, 02:23 PM
She's a class act and one hell of a date!!
Saw her Wednesday and agree that she is class act as well as a really good, fun provider. Review to follow.
Excellent...I have always thought that the best of this hobby have excellent real world business skills.
So,
In a world of cash n dash alerts, look out for this and that.

Drew emailed me a couple months ago stating some auto issues in Vegas.
I wired her some cash, and we had the understanding we would work it all out her next visit to town.
Her visit and my schedule did not mesh, and we verbally agreed to take care of it this trip.
Again, my work schedule and her visit did not mesh.
Just wanted to post on her true character. She left me an envelope of cash at the front desk of her incall.
Sent a text its at the lobby desk, and asked for verification I recieved it.

Its rare to find a genuine person, much less a woman of her class in this industry.
Guys when you can for 2 monts trust a lady with cash, and she pays you back with no questions just because you cannot mesh your schedule with hers, I feel that speaks volumes.

There are not many women here that would have just given the cash back, much less kept in contact thru the time frame to keep you informed of her plans.

Drew - Thank you - you are a true friend. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
One of the best posts in a long time, I hope some of the other providers read this.

No names, but there is more than 1 for sure.
Nice to hear a good story for once. It's a welcome change. She sounds like a class act.
She's a class act and one hell of a date!! Originally Posted by Cleo
+1000
She is one of the good ones.
She is an awesome lady.