When Will You People Quit Blaming Bush?

Apparently, never, according Madeline Albright.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/artic...ight-bush.html

As long as Obama is President, and if he is succeeded by a Democrat, everything that goes wrong will be Bush's fault.

Right.

Apparently, never, according Madeline Albright.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/artic...ight-bush.html

As long as Obama is President, and if he is succeeded by a Democrat, everything that goes wrong will be Bush's fault.

Right.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Apparently the StupidOldFart conveniently forgot that everything that went wrong in America between 2001-2009 was Clinton's fault. How conviently the right wing-nuts forget!
Actually, the country was in a pretty good spot for the most part in 2001. Bush screwed up his own Presidency, just like Obama is screwing up his.

But it's interesting. Everytime a criticism is made of Obama, the retort is that "Well, Bush did the same thing!" Weren't we supposed to expect better from Obama than we did from Bush? Apparently not.
Actually, the country was in a pretty good spot for the most part in 2001. Bush screwed up his own Presidency, just like Obama is screwing up his.

But it's interesting. Everytime a criticism is made of Obama, the retort is that "Well, Bush did the same thing!" Weren't we supposed to expect better from Obama than we did from Bush? Apparently not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Awwwww, poor Georgie Peorgie Puddin' n' Pie. Those mean ol' Obama people blame poor George. Give me a fucking break, SOF!

Where have you been all of these years? Blaming the previous administration has been occuring long before Obama took office.

The only difference between StupidOldFart and a box of rocks, would be that the box of rocks is smarter!
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2012, 09:44 PM
blame?

more like pointing out the failed policies, massive spending, and oveall inept corporate whore he was

when the above no longer has an effect on the country there is no need to mention it again .. but until then, guess what?
Ah, BigTurd. We've missed your steaming turds of wisdom. And I'm glad you expect no more from Obama than you got from Bush. That's why you're not disappointed. Some of us thought he might live up to his campaign promises. Boy, were we wrong!

But you were smart. You didn't expect anything more than what Bush did. You're a wise man, BigTurd. BigSteamingTurd of wisdom, you are. That's a fact.
blame?

more like pointing out the failed policies, massive spending, and oveall inept corporate whore he was

when the above no longer has an effect on the country there is no need to mention it again .. but until then, guess what? Originally Posted by CJ7
I thought you supported bho?
Ah, BigTurd. We've missed your steaming turds of wisdom. And I'm glad you expect no more from Obama than you got from Bush. That's why you're not disappointed. Some of us thought he might live up to his campaign promises. Boy, were we wrong!

But you were smart. You didn't expect anything more than what Bush did. You're a wise man, BigTurd. BigSteamingTurd of wisdom, you are. That's a fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am not the one who initially brought the issue up, dumb ass! You did!

All you seem to be capable of is bitching and moaning without ever making a valid point!

I don't agree with Whirly often but he's got you pegged!
When will Obama's sycophantic apologists stop blaming George W. Bush?

My best guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgSmdfRUus
I am not the one who initially brought the issue up, dumb ass! You did!

All you seem to be capable of is bitching and moaning without ever making a valid point!

I don't agree with Whirly often but he's got you pegged! Originally Posted by bigtex
We'd expect no less. Lots of steam.

When will Obama's sycophantic apologists stop blaming GWB? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
About the same time GWB's sycophantic apologists stop blaming WJC!
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2012, 10:05 PM
I thought you supported bho? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
no sir ... never voted for the man and wont
About the same time GWB sycophantic apologists stop blaming WJC! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm not sure anybody blames Big Bill for anything. Back in those days, we actually experienced a forgotten phenomenon known as fiscal responsibility, and I'm not sure that GWB has very many apologists. He was one of the two most fiscally reckless presidents in history.
Who is blaming Clinton for anything these days? He hasn't even sexually assaulted anyone lately, and Bush has never blamed him for anything. BigTurd, you're making things up again. Hate to say it, but you're sounding more stupid than usual.
no sir ... never voted for the man and wont Originally Posted by CJ7
blame?

when the above no longer has an effect on the country there is no need to mention it again .. but until then, guess what? Originally Posted by CJ7
based on this, it sure sounds like you did