Who is getting the txt message from 265060

265060 when the person txt this what it looks like....... dvstd (IM):
and after the txt/message (Reply 'block' to stop this user)
who could be txting or
it might be a spam after I saw
( reply "block" to stop this user)
  • Loxly
  • 12-18-2013, 01:05 PM
If you receive a text message from the number 265060 - 265069, someone sent you a message by directly inputting your number into AIM. One of your friends might be trying to text you. To stop all future messages from AOL, text STOPALL to 265022, and then visit http://www.aim.com/products/txt#block-txt. To block an individual sender only, reply BLOCK to the text message you received.

If you receive a text message from the number 265080 - 265089, you are registered for IM Forwarding and may be getting SPIM from a compromised account. To block an individual sender only, reply BLOCK to the text message you received.

Perhaps you're getting messages intended for someone else. Your mobile number might have been recycled, which means that it once belonged to someone else. The person who used to have that number probably used IM Forwarding in AIM.

IM Forwarding sends IMs to a mobile phone whenever the user is offline – and that user may have neglected to turn off the service before switching numbers. So now you’re getting that person’s IMs!

To stop all future messages from AOL, text STOPALL to 265022, and then visit http://www.aim.com/products/txt#block-txt.
That is a common type of text, it's spam, be careful replying back. I had a place send me crap like that, then after replying STOP all a sudden my phone was being charged for a service I was not even receiving. Had to report it as fraud to AT&T. They took charges off, but still a pain in the ass.
it is going to my hobbie number and that person did say they saw my profile on this site so I will avoid getting messages like this and blocked calls I will start spaming them on google voice.
thx for the help
The same user was spamming me.

After getting numerous spam texts/calls, when I had CLEARLY been semi-retired for a little over a month, I finally changed my number and only give it to repeat clients.