Awesome Christian Louboutin Silver Open Toe Booties - $900

Hi Ladies .. I just listed my shoes on CL and thought I would list them here too. If you contact me through ECCIE I will sell them for $900 instead of the $1000 I am asking on CL. I paid $1,300 plus tax for them.

They are in awesome condition. Anyone who knows me knows I am a OCD neat freak and take great care of everything I own. Every time I wore these shoes, as soon as I got home I wiped the bottoms down with baby wipes so they are clean as hell. I wore them only 4 or 5 times. These shoes are a massive attention grabber.

They are a size 39 or a 9 but since they run small they will fit a size 8 as well.

They will come in the original box w/ original recipits & cards.

You can call or PM me.

832-881-9555

http://houston.craigslist.org/clo/2007120473.html

832-881-9555

Purchased in March of 09 for $1,300

Selling for $1,000 firm

Will fit a size 8 or 9 comfortably

Still in great shape

No scratches on the leather

Very minimal wear on the bottom

Christian Louboutin

Open-Toe Booties

Glamorous Italian metallic leather shines from ankle to open-toe.

Self-covered heel, 4½" (120mm)

Side zip

Leather lining and sole

Made in Italy
Can you please move this post to the providers powder room ... to the goods and services forum?

Thanks

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=991
UGH those shoes are BEAUTIFUL and I want them so bad but they're not my size

you have wonderful taste in shoes, brooke <3
  • R.M.
  • 10-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Brooke those shoes are fabu Im a size 6 1/2 go figure. I think your ad is fine here.Good luck...
Thanks ladies. I never wear them and frankly I feel guilty that they sit in my closet 24/7. They should be out and about partying around town. Not on lock down in my closet. They are in shoe prison right now .. lol. Someone save them!!!!!
I just sold my shoes .... They are now on to a new, more adventurous life. Go booties!