Ok you "sexperts" help settle a bet

Need help settling a bet...please, just seeking opinions, not a bunch of tard comments. A couple of friends and I were discussing what makes a woman sexy,, of course the usuals came out, ass, breasts, eyes, ect. ect. then I said something about a woman's feet... and one of my friends said that I had a foot fetish. I don't consider it a fetish that I find it sexy when a lady has nicely shaped feet and toes that are well taken care of and pedicured. I do not want to worship her feet, suck on her toes, have her jack me off with her feet or cum all over them. I just like pretty feet same as I like a nice shaped ass, nice legs, long hair, or pretty eyes and no one considers those traits a fetish. My friend holds steady that it is a fetish. Steak dinner is on the line here. He is a fellow hobbiest and know is reading this, so we will be keeping score. Fetish or no?
Fetish
Fetish

If you don't want to suck her toes, jack off till you cum on her feet, or get a foot job then it is NOT a fetish.

You just have a natural appreciation for a well proportioned, well maintained woman and/or the individual parts that make up said woman.

Feet are just like babies, some are cute and some are ugly as hell. Just because you appreciate the cute ones doesn't make it a fetish!

Not a fetish in your case
Not a fetish.

I like to see nice pedicured toes/feet on providers. To me it means they take the time to look pretty and that says alot about a girls hygiene.
Not a fetish
Nope...not a fetish...a preference
Pervert.
fetish......
Feetish
Ask yourself, which is more important to be sexy: pure beauty, tits, ass, pussy or feet? If the answer is feet, FETISH.

That said, nicely manicured feet wth polish beat dirty feet with knarly toenails.
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2016, 06:33 AM
I have never been into feet even a little. I'd rather my lady have feet is the best I can say on that.

Fetish
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2016, 06:34 AM
Nope. Unless you have sex with them, foot job, sucking, etc or if nice feet give you a woody then I say not a fetish.