Pictures in ROS not showing??

I’ve made a review and successfully attached the pictures in the ROS, and the pictures did show in the ROS, the pictures were uploaded to the eccie.net attachment area and from there I’ve attached the pictures in the ROS, so far no issues… then an hour latter I’ve removed the pictures file from the eccie.net attachment area/source…

So, my question is if I remove the pictures from the eccie.net attachment area/source, is that can cause the pictures disappear from the ROS?

Thank you.
So, my question is if I remove the pictures from the eccie.net attachment area/source, is that can cause the pictures disappear from the ROS?
I would think. If your dropping a bucket into a well that has no water the bucket will come up empty, so if your parsing an image that doesn't exist it should come up empty as well.
Thank you StJames, I was thinking the same way as you, but I've it before with no issues at all, I hope the mods have some answers...
Or suggestions on how to reapply the pictures into the ROS again?
I haven't explored that feature but it does seem logical.
thanks NBS becuase i was curious how to add pictures to ros
There are at least three ways that you can attach pictures in ROS:
1. geniusman way he has a link with afew steps.
2. Through the eccie attachment/upload when you go advanve reply it below the text box there is a button "manage attachments"
3. upload your picture to a website that you are the only one that have access and follow geniusman procedure.

I hope the MOD's can give a better answer for #2 or someone from ECCIE that has a technical software capabilities or I can send my pictures to the MOD's and then they can add them to the original review inside the ROS.

thanks NBS becuase i was curious how to add pictures to ros Originally Posted by Thatdude
If you click on manage attachments it lets you add url's to locations of pics. If the location is villagephotos for example, to make the pics not show up you have to delete the pic from villagephotos or just make the album private