Multi GV #'s On A Hobby Phone

Does anyone know what you have to do to get 2 functional google voice #'s ? Having a problem getting both #'s to work via phone call , and text forwarding .
Try to Google it....get it? Google the Google #.........
My experience has been that a real number can be associated to only one GV account at a time. I have several Gv's, but have to dis-associate the cell from one, and add it to the other, then vice-versa to reverse them again. Its a pain. I only do it when traveling. I don't use my local GV number for hobbying away from home. I don't stay informed of other area hobby happenings, so I want a number I use in Vegas, to stay in Vegas. Plus, you can get a local number which can help get through screenings. BTW, the other accounts, without the actual cell associated with it, still functions for voicemail and texts, they just don't get forwarded to your phone (my normal mode anyway).

Another tip that makes it easier (at least to me) is to NOT use the GV mobile apps. I use only the GV website through my smartphone browser. It auto-senses you are on mobile device and provides a very functional redux of the full-site, with the option of accessing the desktop version anytime.