People in the spotlight

People. Some are good, some are bad. Some has board personalities that are way different from theyr real lifes.

Corey Monteith and Ranchhand have some things in common, well at least one thing.
The Ender has retired as did others
The fireman is putting out Austin fires and is too busy to be here
The OldCaptain uses his CIA contacts to bully people and is too concerned with helping the ladies out.

With the passing along of certain people, my job is done. no one should be able to use their power for evil. The taking advantage of others, robbing, raping, stealing, has got to stop and I think is has. With the moderation now weak and the Captain bumped to the sidelines, I too, can retire in peace. I did my job.

Peace out.
Good bye!
Good bye! Originally Posted by Angel Cummings
LOL!

Not sure what the intent of the message above is. (Other than to stir up stuff).

Corey died of a drug overdose

Enderwiggin had his account disabled. Members have to request that, and do so for many reasons.

FFireman is a great moderator and does so much so quietly and behind the scenes. Perfect skills in a moderator. Add to that we have a relatively drama free corner.

As to the "captain" and his connections. Some things should not be rumored about.

Have a nice retirement. Sir.
release the doves!!!!
release the doves!!!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Amen, brother! Later dude! Don't let the door hit your cape side.
Amen, brother! Later dude! Don't let the door hit your cape side. Originally Posted by Merci
Merci, are you sure that is the proper spelling of "ass"?

Anywho. I have it on authority he really is gone..........somebody unleashed some kryptonite in his spandex.
Sounds like someone has a super hero complex. That can mean only one thing: the obligatory post credits scene! I'll get some popcorn ready just in case!

[QUOTE= somebody unleashed some kryptonite in his spandex.[/QUOTE]

Unleashing kryptonite in someone's spandex sounds REALLY bad. But then I realized Angel is my kryptonite. So unleashing kryptonite in my spandex would be awesome!! LOL
Be on the look out for a Boy Wonder.

Unleashing kryptonite in someone's spandex sounds REALLY bad. But then I realized Angel is my kryptonite. So unleashing kryptonite in my spandex would be awesome!! LOL Originally Posted by Johnnyrod1980
LMAO!
look i know im not in the gossip circle enough to understand buuuut im so lost..... and really wanna know what was the purpose? someone clue me in....
look i know im not in the gossip circle enough to understand buuuut im so lost..... and really wanna know what was the purpose? someone clue me in.... Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart

Which is why you need to hang out at OldSarge's hot tub and bar, Gabriela. LOL.

Ka El69 appears to have disabled his account. This post above appears to be his parting shot at the mods (both current and former). He caused trouble on this board previously, when both Ranchhand and I were moderators.

As to his points - I won't speculate, as you can draw your own conclusions, but he appears to be poking at both Ranchhand and myself as well as current mods Ffireman and Enderwiggin.

Repsectfully,

OldSarge
I don't know what I did to earn this gentlemens speech but I stay way below radar and only observe when things get out of line.
Must've really stood out to him fireman while most r busy w their lives some of us don't get out much
Well the Fireman can only be at one fire at a time he can't be everywhere at once