Ohhh to GFE or not to GFE...

When I first started providing and came up with adding the GFE to my name I thought it was a good way to let people know I do offer GFE(obviously) and distinguish myself from any other Addisons that may find their way onto the boards. However, recently I've felt a bit pigeonholed by the title, as if I can't play naughty or PSE just BC of my title. I've also seen a couple ladies on the boards with GFE in their handle and although I'm sure they are lovely, I have no desire to associate myself with anyone else except me. I'm my own girl and work only for me. I'd love to get some opinions on this, as I don't want to confuse people, and I certainly don't want to come across as any less of a GFE provider..
I think just mentioning you also are PSE in your profile and in your ads would do it.

No matter the name, I always check profiles/ads before making contact with a girl.

I don't think having GFE in your name limits the way people perceive you, IMHO
A user name for provider has to be one that separates her from others from a markwting standpoint you did that, now as to being pigeon holed into what you offer yes the dilema is there. Because our first instinct when you see the name is to think aww I like GFE for hobbyist who dont care for it maybe a diatraction, but.for most the GFE is only a positive. I would say keep.
What other names do you have in mind if you were to change?
Thanks for the input guys! I'd still be Addison, The Chosen, just drop the GFE
  • jf
  • 01-29-2014, 06:22 PM
As long as it's not Chozen ...
I'd still be Addison, The Chosen, just drop the GFE Originally Posted by AddisonGFE
I like to check a provider's P411 menu. Yours, Addison, makes it quite clear that while you are GFE, you are a lot, lot more.

Monk
You could change your name to AddisonGFEorPSEwicheveryoupref er, or AddisonGFE/PSE. Hmmm, those may be a little much.

How about Addison of Austin? Hell I don't give a shit what you call yourself, you are awesome. Hah! There it's is...AwesomeAddison.

I want royalties for all of your profits going forward.

Oh wait that would mean I am pimp(in every sense of the word). Never mind.
I am really enjoying your external internal dialogue going on in this post, Fletch. AddisonGFEorPSEwhicheveryoupre fer it is! Although it'll be a bitch putting that on my social nametag.
I am glad you are enjoying me(ego boost). God knows I enjoyed you. Hope to do so again soon!

I agree that AddisonGFEorPSEwicheveryoupref er is quite long. CK might get writers cramp putting that on your name tag. AwesomeAddison would be, well awesome! And quite fitting.
You know where to find me Fletch!!
I was under the impression that GFE meant you do all the things girlfriends do (to put it nicely) but a guy the other day told me that GFE didnt mean anything. Is this true? Are girls that only do CBJ and no DFK sayin they are gfe? Is that true? Any info is appreciated! Addison i feel like you are a good person to ask lol. Your reviews state you do everything i consider gfe... but being told that anyone can say they are gfe has me stumped. Is there another term i should use?
I consider GFE to be LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPFS (CG, ACG, RCG) and missionary. Add in K9, TUMA, FIV, CIM, NQNS, and MSOG and you get GFE+.

PSE includes all above and Greek, snowballing, toys and DP.

Just my definitions, others may say otherwise, I expect.

BB
I also think GFE is more than just a checklist of menu items. It also has to do with attitude. It is about making the guy feel like he is the most important man in the world, even if temporarily.

It has to be a combination of the two. IMHO
See..bugle boy brings up a good point. Does PSE HAVE to entail Greek? Is it just a no holds barred kind of title? I've heard differing thoughts on the matter.

And Julissa I think Fletch summed it up best. Its not just menu items, its the attitude and the experience as a whole. I guess that's why I thought PSE would be the same kind of rules. I honestly just think its different for everyone..thats why although I have my menu items listed online, I always like to get a feel for someone in the beginning of each session when we first meet just to discuss expectations. That way everyone gets what they want!