Activities: None
Session Length: Supposed to be 2hrs
Fee: Supposed to be $200
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See Showcase
Recommendation: No
Moved to coed since no session took place.

sixx
after texting back and forth, it took about a week to finally set an appointment with her.
She's full if shit! Had a appointment scheduled last week and when the time came she act like she didn't know about the appt. then, kept sending me random text about bullshitt! Total waste!
  • onei
  • 02-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks for posting. If more of this kind of posting took place it would save several guys a lot of time driving across town and waiting for these deadbeats.
perhaps she is trying to ride the big wave of calls? and is over booking?...

I had pretty good luck TCB wise with her. was looking for deep tissue massage for the most part... she was busy the day I wanted and my schedule has not opened back up yet, that was two weeks ago. I think let the dust settle a bit more ??
I'm not speculating on the "why", I have a one stroke policy here though. If I wanted games and wanted to give a partner chances to make things right - I'd be dating instead of hobbying.
Whoever is booking her, whether it's her or her assistant, they're going to ensure she has a short run here...with providers popping up daily like London and Shae and the usual suspects of Elana, Adagirl and some other secrets, there's little room for error IMO.
Wow, you are right if I wanted to play games I would be dating, not hobbying. There is no room for NCNS in the "world" since we are paying for their time. Wow, amazing the way you put it. Now, I too have no tolerance for time wasters.
Yeah funnily enough the hobbyist she double booked me with just posted his review.

One mans trash...
  • onei
  • 02-06-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm not speculating on the "why", I have a one stroke policy here though. If I wanted games and wanted to give a partner chances to make things right - I'd be dating instead of hobbying. Originally Posted by domenic
That has been my take, I just haven't said it very well. Those known for NCNS are off my list. I'm not going to pay for drama. If someone can't be courteous to (at the very least) send a text or PM at the first convenience then they have shown that they could care less about you. All this BS of "give her another chance" and "people change" may be fine in a non-competitive world that is not charging anywhere from $150-$400+ an hour. (and if you are not known for NCNS then this doesn't apply to you. If you are known for it … then as I've said, Live with your reputation!)