What does "open menu" mean to you.

If you see a provider say something like "'I have a pretty open menu but I dont offer striptease" what do u think that means.

A hobbyist just told me be careful because people associate open menu with bbfs.

Opinions?

(Btw its not happening I have my lifestyles right here)
To me open menu means everything is open and on the menu including greek and bbfs. A few providers have listed open menu and bbfs was something they posted they did.
If she doesn't offer striptease I will assume her claim of an open menu is bogus since a strip tease is pretty tame.

I think any guy who sees "open menu" and assumes bbfs is a retard quite honestly.

Obviously it's a matter of opinion but to me if a girl says she has a wide open menu I assume: BBBJTCIM, Greek, MSOG and that she's open to trying other things that are safe and not a fetish.

If she meant fetish she would have said something about fetish. If she meant PSE style vs GFE session she'd have said that.
  • Loxly
  • 02-05-2014, 11:57 AM
I make no assumptions. If it's not in her showcase, website, reviews or her advertising I'd just ask.

We don't need any more complaints sent to the ECCIE division of the Better Business Bureau (i.e. reviews)
Agree 100% with Britttany, it's code for everything! Things like Open Menu, Very Open Minded, Come Get Wet, I Do Everything, all the same meaning.
Shit well I don't do bbfs or greek so I will stop using the phrase with such reckless abandon lmao.

But seriously it hasnt been done in 50+ reviews its aint happening.

And to spice it up yeah I kinda feel like a dork giving a hotel striptease to cell phone music it.doesn't really do it for me.
You can always say a pretty open menu (no Greek, or bbfs)
Ya know it was just something small I said in another thread it wasnt even the main point of my post lol someone just decided to fixate on it so I had to ask but some people read far too much into shit said on here.

And thanks for the opinions and the opinions soon to come im taking a few days away from the board before i rip.my hair out and run screaming naked down the street.
To me open menu means everything is open and on the menu including greek and bbfs. A few providers have listed open menu and bbfs was something they posted they did. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Agree 100% with Britttany, it's code for everything! Things like Open Menu, Very Open Minded, Come Get Wet, I Do Everything, all the same meaning. Originally Posted by Grinder

Glad there are others who agree with me on this one. To me, it also means: "Avoid like the plague!"
I want to watch you run naked down the street!!

Nikki you don't need to offer Greek with that vise grip you have.
Shit well I don't do bbfs or greek so I will stop using the phrase with such reckless abandon lmao. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Wise choice !!! Ah, but let's discuss Greek....

Open means open and Grinder's suggestion to limit it could work, but there are other things you might not want to do.... I hope ... think about it.
To me, "open menu" always said "marketing gimmick". I've never assumed bbfs (maybe I'm a bit more sheltered/less experienced). It always said to me "I'll advertise that I do a whole lot, but will do whatever I please when we meet, and as little of that as I can" (so, basically, to me, I equate "open menu" to BP type advertising - overpromise/underdeliver, or ymmv). It seems to me to be a way to make it sound like a large menu without committing to specifics (therefore reserving the capability to modify menu at a moments notice).

Without specifics, it is a pretty meaningless term. As other posters mentioned, I'll look at reviews, profiles, and websites for specific services offered. While it isn't 100%, when I've seen "open menu" and have done more research, it always seemed like it was "except for activities 1, 2, 3, 4, and, oh hell no 5!".

Personally, ladies that advertise specifics (or they are readily available through reviews/profiles) get a lot more scrutiny from me rather than "open menu", "flexible", "adventurous", etc.
I do not see Open Menu being bbfs,, I see it as I offer more than 'kiss, blow, fuk and go....'
Open menu with the exception of bbfs and Greek and striptease and dancing and lol.
Wow, I had never thought of "open menu" to imply bbfs and I think that is pretty silly. I just think of a provider who is very versatile and offers the majority of the safe activities out there.