Sex in restuarant restroom

One of the item on my bucket list.
The other is to join the mile high club but after 911, it's much harder to do.
Lastly, I want to repeat a Bill C's sexcapde but i have to win an election first.

So, questions are:

1) What's a good restaurant to do this (I prefer a nice clean one, not at a dive bar or fast food chain)

2) Will a provider do an outcall at a restaurant restroom

3) What's things to look out for

I assume it's strange if we were eating at a table and both people disappear to the restroom because the server might think we are trying to skip the bill, unless i leave a jacket or some personal artifact behind.
You couldn't always enjoy your dinner, pay the check then both go to the bathroom. That wouldn't look out of the ordinary.
You have to find a restaurant that has those single bathrooms, not several booths in a room. I know, obvious observation.

That would be your first challenge, especially if you don't wish to go to a fast food place, like a Dairy Queen ... that always has those type of bathrooms that lock.

Are you planning on being quick about this?
Single bathrooms? Where's the fun in that?
I prefer a ladies dressing room at Dillards
Fucked my ex wife in the ladies restroom on the platinum level at the AAC. That was fun.
Have you considered the "family restrooms" at the mall or other public places?
I fucked a hot young girl who used to be on this site at the library girls bathroom in Arlington. We left the stall door wide open. No visitors but was fun.
We also fucked at cvs, wal mart, and a park or two. The park bathrooms didn't really have a door and people were usually walking around.
I doubt you will find just anyone to do this. I feel like it's a thing if you have an ongoing trusting relationship with the girl and she likes to be freaky.
I fucked a hot young girl who used to be on this site at the library girls bathroom in Arlington. We left the stall door wide open. No visitors but was fun.
We also fucked at cvs, wal mart, and a park or two. The park bathrooms didn't really have a door and people were usually walking around.
I doubt you will find just anyone to do this. I feel like it's a thing if you have an ongoing trusting relationship with the girl and she likes to be freaky.
Any restaurant my man...just do it! Remember in that situation, u are not making live ur fucking...have fun...start by letting her give u a handy under the table
To quote Digital Underground "Humpty Dance" I once got busy in a burger king bathroom!
  • hal53
  • 08-25-2017, 06:18 AM
I fucked my ex in the womans bathroom at the Four Seasons during the Byron Nelson. We were the only ones in there when we started, but I had to dash by 5 women fixing their makeup on my way out.