Update : correction , I am not having trouble with references or needing them , just having tons of problems meeting hot providers

It seems the hot ladies are long gone . Every since Ava the Vietnamese hot chick left the business , its been impossible to find someone who is even close in the looks department . Used to be we had our pick of 20 -30 super hot not fat providers who look better in person than their ads . That's over .
Talent has gone the LA , vegas or NYC . Been tough . Well at least I can play more gold
Good thing about the golf, since you basically just cockblocked yourself.
OP already has numerous self alerts up.
If only the topic wasn't subjective.
It seems the hot ladies are long gone . Every since Ava the Vietnamese hot chick left the business , its been impossible to find someone who is even close in the looks department . Used to be we had our pick of 20 -30 super hot not fat providers who look better in person than their ads . That's over .
Talent has gone the LA , vegas or NYC . Been tough . Well at least I can play more gold Originally Posted by Golfing
In my life experiences it seems everything generally equals out. They say money can't buy happiness. Tis true, perhaps it would be better to consider one's own physical deficiencies and the funds required to mitigate them versus the phenomenal attributes you seek. Can't possibly be that hard if you throw enough money at it. Plenty of examples everywhere...rich guys with loads of candy hanging off each arm.
Talent has gone the LA , vegas or NYC . Been tough . Well at least I can play more gold Originally Posted by Golfing

You sound like a bitter troll. No wonder you ended up here. I think you should just stick to BP since not even reputable, QUALITY ladies will cut it for you.
  • grean
  • 08-25-2017, 10:55 AM
There are plenty sexy women here and in reasonable price ranges. What's your real issue?
Nothing like shitting in your own mess kit to help your cause.
Well at least I can play more gold Originally Posted by Golfing
2 threads on the front page of COED, that have proof-reading issues related to golf.. this one wants to play "gold", while the other sends prayers to those on the "golf" (Gulf).

of course, with the recent alerts on both in the ECCIE forums, it's no wonder spelling/proof-reading is a secondary concern.
The Dude: Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a goddamn moron.
Good thing about the golf, since you basically just cockblocked yourself. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
I thought he was making some kind of reference to Las Vegas with the playing more gold...

Agreed on the cockblock.