Ladies: A Question About Toys. . . .

When it comes to intimate toys, which is better or which do you prefer . . . .

1) A hand held stimulator that reciprocates in-and-out?
or

2) A hand held stimulator that rotates?

What about the more elaborate Sybian?
you forgot, men to pay me and bring batteries to watch
Sure, all of that ..^^^

C'mon now. . .this could be a fun thread.
should be, but maybe girls don't need more guys at their pay to view site like onlyfans
Great fun question. You are right ICU 812. This is a question for endless discussion so here goes mine.

I like toys that I can go in and out and mimic fucking. My favorite toy is my rose quartz crystal dildo, so smooth as it glides in and out of me. It is a bit small so sometimes I will choose my silicon dildo that I should be able to stick on the refrigerator because the base is a suction cup, but it doesn’t work as good as it looks. It has a good texture. For me, it’s all about the texture I think. I have a glass one that feels great.

As for vibrators, I am not a huge fan mainly because I go numb fairly quickly so it defeats the point. But keep in mind that not at toys have to be for the pussy. I love my nipple toys as well. A variety of nipple clamps, little suction cups or nipple stretchers are a hot addition to masturbating solo with my finger.

Back to the rose quartz dildo. Sounds very hippie, doesn’t it? Well, I guess that is me to some extent. The difference is subtle of having a natural crystal, something natural inside myself versus synthetic material of the silicon. It’s subtle, energetic. They don’t come cheap so I do not have a wider collection. They make some very interesting shaped ones, but I can’t seem to let go of $300 for a dildo. Man, where are my priorities?!?!?

Looking forward to reading what other ladies like!!!
Most women pussy are to dumb to tell the difference from a real fuck ad a toy.
o what about texture then?

Ever tried out differently texdtured condomes over the dildo? Might be good for a hobbyiest to know what is effective for you as a provider and what to avoid.
Yes. there are a lot of excellent toys. I recommend looking up the toy stores online. This way you could see what preferences are. Because there is a lot to pleasure items. Have fun.

Tiffany Champagne in Los Angeles
tiffanychampagne7@protonmail.c om
tiffanychampagne.com
i like my hitachi
i dont like toys that insert.. i prefer the real thing lol