Name: Kelly
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 469-571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TUMA x 3, BBBJ, Cowgirl front and backwards with ball sucking CIM finish.
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice body with enhanced c cup titties. Not perfect but not displeasing.
Recommendation: Yes
Would this be the same Kelly that was at the studios?
Is this the same Kelly that was at Lovely Angels?
I went and saw her today after reading this review. She isn’t the best looking or the most skilled. But damn is she eager to please!!
Same Kelly as at LA ?
I do not think it is the same girl as LA. This Kelly has always been at this spa. Excellent skills.
  • Elrod
  • 06-15-2023, 12:07 AM
I went and saw her today after reading this review. She isn’t the best looking or the most skilled. But damn is she eager to please!! Originally Posted by rlWord
I agree however that tongue if hers is skilled in the art of
Being eager to please is high in my list.
Different Kelly

Being eager to please is the best option in my book as well. Should be everyone’s book but it’s not always the case. She is on my list.
With the TUMA x 3 that is a real good clean
With the TUMA x 3 that is a real good clean Originally Posted by Monster Truck
Tuma x 3 , maybe a little too much for me, but who am I to judge? Did you DFK ?I like your finish option.
I'll go for the TUMA marathon. I had that one time before, long time ago, i need to try this again.
Tuma x 3 , maybe a little too much for me, but who am I to judge? Did you DFK ?I like your finish option. Originally Posted by Lone.wolf
DFK before or after? I need to find this place.