AMPs in Fort Worth

I pass 2 or 3 on my way home everyday. One just says Massage and is around the corner from Ricks on River Oaks Blvd (south of 30). The other is Sunrise Massage a little farther farther down on the west side of River Oaks Blvd. Then there is Nova off Camp Bowie.

I want an actual legit massage, but a HE would also be nice. Are any of these places worth the time? Have any been busted recently?

Thanks for the intel…
  • KNFW
  • 07-06-2023, 07:17 PM
The first one you mentioned I've never been too or seen any reviews. Sunrise has a few reviews on here (FBSM and L1). Nova has a pretty open menu (FBSM L1, L2) (L3 maybe). Five Star near Nova is FBSM and at least L1, maybe more.

Alpha Relax Spa and M Relax Spa both on Camp Bowie also. Great massages IMO.
And then there is Paradise, where the menu is reputedly wide open.
Thank you for the added information. Hope to check one or more out soon...
Thank you. SO many have the same names... I thought Paradise was over in dallas, but I appreciate the info...
The Paradise I am talking about is in FW south of Camp Bowie, but there is probably one by that name in Dallas too.
The problem is that the ladies in FW spas are the spitting images of the mamasans in Dallas.
The place just south of 30 on river oaks with sign "massage" is massage only. L0.
HA! Some of the girls I have seen at Paradise are Kpop Idol level.