Thankful

I just wanted to drop a note to everyone here and say that I am thankful for all of the wonderful ladies and gents I have met in our little corner of the hobby world.

I think we are quite fortunate to have such an awesome group of great people who are friendly and helpful and overall pretty drama free.

I read other parts of the board and am glad to be here with y'all.

A special shout out the couple of people who really work hard to keep it that way!

THANKS!
Amen! You are so sweet Angel! and you are so right! The ladies and gents here in our forum ARE great people! Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful and friendly to me these last few months!

I am so glad I found ECCIE and this forum!

Kisses,

Merci
I too, am thankful.

Thankful the owners stood this little corner of ECCIE up for us (because it really sucked being thrown in with all of North and East Texas and getting lost in there).

Thankful we have the least amount of drama of any of the forums (super hero's excepted).

Thankful we have people who genuinely care about the hobby and one another.

Thankful for the great contributions we have in our Alerts forum (one of the best on ECCIE).

Thankful for all the beautiful ladies (especially the two above) who grace our forum and our hobby lives!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Amen... Here's to Drama-Free!
And this a really nice thread Angel... Nowadays not too many stop to appreciate kindness...
little kindness goes a long long way.