Best in the Area?

Saw a thread like this in Austin, so I thought why not here?
I know we get a lot of traveling girls, so today's question is:

Who has best BBBJ in W/K/BCS

Austin had a separate CIM/NQNS/No CIM/NQBS breakdown, so maybe just annotate the level attained?

Ready?
GO!
These seldom end up well....... good luck!
I haven't try them all yet.
Haha as usual Sarge is correct. But here are my thoughts.

Best is really a subjective term here. I've only seen Chelsea and Angel in W/K/BCS and both give an amazing BBBJ. But they are also very different when it comes to technique. I would describe Chelsea's as enthusiastic and erotic with a LOT of eye contact and some DT thrown in with good tongue action. She does not allow CIM. Angel was more slow and sensual with a LOT of DT and some eye contact. She does allow CIM. I'll say these two are both way up on the list as far as my favorites go. They were both the "best" for different reasons. Now I need to set up a double and get a side by side comparison!
OK... not well? Don't like the sounds of that..
Maybe close the thread?
I am all about fun without drama, so should we close the thread?
The one in austin was fine, are out ladies a little more combative?What? lol
that should be "our" ladies.... freakin' butta fingers!
My best BBBJ from any provider has been Kate Paris! She could vary the amount of suction and pressure on my little friend so much, I would have to tell here to stop or I'd pop! Have seen her a couple of times with the same result, so in my book she is very consistant...I just don't know where she has made off to? I don't see her on here anymore? Retirement?

A very good second is Allison of Houston. She has a very well deserved reputation in the Houston area for her oral skills. Good rates too!

Just me 2 cents worth.
Danger will robinson I feel the need to pop some popcorn
The one in Austin was fine, are our ladies a little more combative? Originally Posted by Lil' Tex
Not so much the ladies being combative.

The issue is that the question posed IS subjective and when you get into the "best of" category, someone will feel left out and / or get their feelings hurt.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Good Point... We could copy KDH and do a "Best of the Best"

Better, perhaps?
I nominate myself for the best Buck Award.
I nominate myself for the longest sword award...just kidding....
Sword, I think you would win "Most used sword in the hobby" nomination. Easier than laying out johnsons on the bar at Tilted Kilt and having Lil Tex measure them to declare winner.

★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯) =��= W3 CoUlD d0 A Be$t 0bN0x1Ou$=��= u$3 oF =��= ChArActUr3$ 1n aN Ad=��= ★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯) Nomination.

Just an idea. =��= ★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯)
(@) (@)!!!

★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯) =��= W3 CoUlD d0 A Be$t 0bN0x1Ou$=��= u$3 oF =��= ChArActUr3$ 1n aN Ad=��= ★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯) Nomination.

Just an idea. =��= ★ ���� (¯`•❤❤•´¯)
(@) (@)!!! Originally Posted by OldSarge
Good job!