City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: TS w/BBBJ and Nuru, LFK and DFK, TUHA,Teabagging,BBBJTCBS,MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, black, thick, smelled great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: I'd put her at 4'11" to 5'1", 115 to 125 lbs, great body with huge MM tits topped off with 3" wide tan areola and short little thick dugs for nipples.
Great smile with big brown eyes and a playful expression.
Tight little ass, toned legs, tiny little bare kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
"short little thick dugs for nipples"?? is that some English expression I don't know? like "Bollocks"? or "Tally Ho"?

Honey gives great service, and she is a sweet Lady.. I noticed you said she smells great.. she really does, I normally don't pick up on stuff like that, but Honey stands out as smelling great.
Honey gives great service, and she is a sweet Lady.. I noticed you said she smells great.. she really does, I normally don't pick up on stuff like that, but Honey stands out as smelling great. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
"short little thick dugs for nipples"?? is that some English expression I don't know? like "Bollocks"? or "Tally Ho"?

Honey gives great service, and she is a sweet Lady.. I noticed you said she smells great.. she really does, I normally don't pick up on stuff like that, but Honey stands out as smelling great. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran:

plural noun: dugs, the udder, teat, or nipple of a female.

And yes, Honey smells wonderful!
never heard that before.. and I consider myself a Renaissance Man, LOL
honey is great she'll offer better services with repeats but YMMV
honey is great she'll offer better services with repeats but YMMV Originally Posted by leon1611
my mileage was great yesterday, seeing Honey once again.. she smelled great as usual. one thing I like about repeat visits, is you don't feel compelled to do a session in a "normal" way.. we went straight to BBBJCIM, no actual fucking yesterday.. been there, done that. not that it wasn't great before, but it wasn't a checklist item with Honey, I could "wing it" and not feel I left something undone.