Opinions please

I am from out of town and arriving tomorrow. I have been to Pearls os Asia on Ables twice and loved that experience. Jenny once and Coco I believe. Nice rooms and not typical massage table and hj. I like that experience but if there is an even better place then I would love to try it. Also, are prices still $200 for everything? And, why does Pearls sign say do not ask for massage? Thanks for the help guys. Take care.
I like Bali. I read Lucky Haven and Nagoya are good too.
Thanks John Q. Have you been to Pearls? The room I was in was huge. Table shower, little fridge, massage table and chair. Is it close to the same at Bali?
They are not licensed massage place, so don’t ask. Pearls has probably some of the best rooms versus other places. If I was coming from out of town, I’d probably hit those mentioned by John above
Thanks Doug, that explains it well for me.
Top Star (formerly called Gold One) and Jade are both good spas as well. You may want to call ahead to double-check availability, as this Thanksgiving week quite a few spas are running with folks out of town for the holidays. Cheers.
Thanks Ocean, I will
Illusions on Harry Hines has very nice rooms with attached showers. I don’t know about the current talent there.
I do like the talent at Bali on Walnut Hill.
Thanks John Q. Have you been to Pearls? The room I was in was huge. Table shower, little fridge, massage table and chair. Is it close to the same at Bali? Originally Posted by sculpin
I haven't been to Pearls yet. Still looking for a girl to go see there.

Here is a picture of the massage table in Bali. https://imgur.com/a/gyrbWME

There is a table shower room at the foot of the massage table. There was a chair in the corner, where I was taking this picture, and a table with towels, mouthwash, and sanitizer on it. Also a fan. You can see them in the reflection of the mirror on the wall next to the massage table.

I thought it was nice, roomy and clean. I didn't see a fridge.
Thanks a lot everybody
Yea every time I've been in town, I've gone to Pearls and Bali (yes both LOL). Pearls does have the best rooms of the 2 places (not a huge difference though). At least right now I think the Bali girls are more attractive on average. Service is excellent in both places. Top Star is on my list of future places to visit based on reviews.
Thanks Jack, I may try Bali or Lucky Haven tomorrow and get a review out soon. It will be my first review. Also, are any safer from LE than others?
Thanks Jack, I may try Bali or Lucky Haven tomorrow and get a review out soon. It will be my first review. Also, are any safer from LE than others? Originally Posted by sculpin
none safer than others.. Pearls has the absolute best rooms. and to clarify the unlicensed massage remark earlier, it is ILLEGAL to perform a massage in an Asian Spa, hence the sign.. the wording asks you not to ask for a massage.. if you do anyway, you will be asked to leave.
Check out the "sticky note" on the first page and there are some very helpful tips on your visit.
Pearls:
The nicest rooms I've been in. The shower being in the same room is really convenient. I used to go there regularly when Lisa was still there.

NYNY:
I would typically call ahead and ask for the room with the shower attached, when I did that I had never been turned down. Otherwise the room is pretty standard

Rainbow:
I thought this place was pretty run down. Also with so many AMPs located so close I saw lots of other AMP'ers and I don't like that.

Blue:
Pretty standard rooms, had to wait for the shower though so I'm not sure how many they have in house, provider made the wait worth while though.