URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...min-26745.html
City: Far North Dallas
State: -
Address: Preston and Frankford
Activities: Nuru, SE, NE
Hair Length and Color: Black to upper back but had it tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Decent face, natural D’s maybe large C’s, amazing ass, overall very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Hey I’m new to the scene so could you enlighten me as to what SE and NE stand for?
Not wanting to be negative about the review but I think you are saying nuru when you mean body to body ? Nuru is a specific process where super slippery seaweed gel is poured all over and the provider slips and slides all over you. It’s tons of fun !

But I’ll also say the ad looks great and I’d definitely give that a try !
If I'm not mistaken it means North and South Exposure. Means they work with top(North) and Bottoms(South) off.
cartmansBF, glad you got some michelle RR delites.

Not wanting to be negative about the review but I think you are saying nuru when you mean body to body ? Nuru is a specific process where super slippery seaweed gel is poured all over and the provider slips and slides all over you. It’s tons of fun !

But I’ll also say the ad looks great and I’d definitely give that a try ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Yeah I know, I’m just using the same verbiage as the ad so that others know what they’re getting into. I’ve only seen a few reviews of ladies here that do a real nuru. Definitely a fun time regardless!
Yep you hit the nail on the head pm. More of a sexy alternative to the sub-Amp ladies who wear extra padded bras. I sometimes just go for the regular Fbsm and look at the pay difference between that and sub-amp as the price to pay to guarantee she’s hot. Much smarter financial move to go see your favorite “cici” or “coco” or whatever name mamasan gave her that day though lol
cartman, thx for the update.

i'll stick w/ the cuties i've met at Bali and other amps.
menos dinero, mas mucho delites.(tho they speak korean *and* french and not spanish :^}