Thickwhitegirl correction

So everyone, after many pm’s from TWG I will gladly change my review of her from “your an idiot if you see her” to “absofuckinglutley Run don’t walk to see her”

She has convinced me that I did in fact have a good time, and I should have known it.

This ends my PSA/correction. If anyone needs clarification please ask TWG. She will tell you I had a good time.
The Rest of the Story: Ok guys, I don’t do this lightly, but this will be my first NO! Even after the hand full of bp girls, by far, this is the worst. (I haven’t even given one of them a no.)

Texting with her throughout the day, she seemed very pleasant. Ah, screw it, skip to indoors. Knock on her door, it is 6:02, a little chatting and take a shower. Turned water on in shower and pulled drape, didn’t notice this was squirting water straight down the curtain and onto the floor, cleaned this up before I left.

Made me promise to do a review since she gave me a special she no longer has listed on her page. She said $170. I dropped $200 on the counter. More small talk, she doesn’t seem to be in a good mood, ask why all the bruises on her arms (gift from her “ex-manager”), more complaining about people, and she also hates when she is busy. Tells me there is another one waiting in the parking lot. And she correctly guessed that this would all make it in the review.

Naked laying on the bed, my little friend has decided to turtle (OMFG it was cold in that damn room) she pulls him out and applies cover. And about a 30 cover hj, followed by a 30 sec. cbj, and tried to make some light talk about how she has now told me all about how she doesn’t like people and this and that. I ask her what she does like. She says if it’s not bj or straight sex she doesn’t like it. Not even what I was really asking her about and this is going down hill REALLY fast.

So back to the 30 bj, she stops and asks what I want, she’s not a mind reader. Told her to get on top. She did. My head is flat on the bed so I tried to pull her a little closer to suck a nipple and screeching halt. She doesn’t do that. She thought I was trying to kiss her. Told her what I was doing and she told me to just put my head closer. Now I’m starting to develop an eye twitch and basically just want to beat the hell out of her pussy. Wanted to get a quick nut recover and then pound it. She said “nope, you should have asked about that before, it’s extra. “ said I left you extra. She states that doesn’t count towards it, it’s mine.

Asked her to turn for reverse cg because I know when I’ve got my angry eyes on. Really thought about just making her stay on top and ride till the time was up, but I was way passed pissed and I st wanted to leave. Flipped her into mish couple minutes, popped in cover, got up threw it away, cleaned water up on floor, got dressed. Now she’s complaining that it’s quiet. I’m trying not to speak or something stupid will come out of my mouth. Tell her buy.

6:29 I’m driving off in my vehicle, pulled over trying to write a coherent review.
Enjoy fellas! My promised review.

This is to help everyone else out that might not have PA credit. TWG has convinced me that ALL of this is a fabrication. She told me I had a good time, so I must have...right.
Am I allowed to post here, or is this still a review?

What is “nut recover?”
He meant nut then recover
First off, SHE’S ALIVE!!!! Yay!!!
And secondly, Gaby’s got a pretty good imagination....I’d like to see what she comes up with what she thinks “nut recover” is
I’m lost.
I’m lost. Originally Posted by Built To Spill
Google maps
Aw, yes I’m alive!!

Does it mean you had blue balls before?

First off, SHE’S ALIVE!!!! Yay!!!
And secondly, Gaby’s got a pretty good imagination....I’d like to see what she comes up with what she thinks “nut recover” is Originally Posted by Goodtime544
Ohhh, okay I get it now!
6:29 I’m driving off in my vehicle, pulled over trying to write a coherent review.
. Originally Posted by Goodtime544
You did a great job, even though you said you was pissed..

It's hard for me to type and talk when I'm upset so I understand..
You’re a doll CB!
I tried seeing her once it didn't work out glad the plans fell threw!!
Interesting...

I’m surprised we have not heard from TWG.