The ever so hated Back Page

Now all would agree it's hated yet and still used on both sides of the field by most.
In a perfect world Eccie and p411 would drum up enough business for all but for me that's not the case I have to use TNA. and BP...and for the others that use BP you have noticed that every DARN day changes they are making for us to post.

Yesterday they no longer except fake Instagram pages.. last month they no longer excepted Google numbers as the number you put to put up ad..you can still use Google number on ad but for there records on your sign up page you need a real phone number.
The types of gift cards you can use to post and add changes daily so look at pay with card while your at the store the AMC..OR FANDAGO ARE THE EASIEST AND EACH CARD MUST BE $25 OR MORE don't get the pack of 3 $15 ones that won't work...THIS IS IMPORTANT LADIES DON'T JUST ADD THE CARD TO YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST...place your add then hit pay with gift card they will deduct you payment from that card then add the rest to your credit.....IF YOU ADD IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST YOU RISK IT ALL GOING TO YOUR BALANCE AND ADD WON'T GO UP!...

You can always mail postal money order to posting solutions in Dallas. Bit. coin. is associated to your social and so is a real credit card do that if you want too..NOT..

As much as we all BITCH about it most guys and gals still use, look, browse, linger etc. etc.
I figured I would help out those who still use it for advertising.
well… posting fake instagram and facebook links is bullshit so they SHOULDN’T allow that.

🙄
I see it as a way for the real provider to better legitimize themselves from the more common BP riff raff. If you're going to set up a BP profile why not set up a legitimate burner email and facebook or instagram page and link it all together in order to advertise what BP no longer let's ya? It's a one & done set up and just re-link it as needed and it's a lot easier than a formal website like some people have.
Well alot of providers had google numbers set up to real phone which every contact in your phone will get a link to your bogus Facebook or instagram profile as people you may know etc etc...

Just neccessary to have a second phone that is in no way ever used for personal use
facebook only links to your contacts if you allow it to.
I feel your pain. I have to use BP too, but with all the fake ads and all.. I haven't had no luck in quite a while... I'm about to say the hell with it.