Remember That 1st Kiss?

In the hobby world, us ladies and gentlemen have kissed a million frogs, but every now and then we will come across a great kisser who reminds us of that 1st kiss we had with someone special in our real world! Not saying that the majority aren't good kissers, just saying that a select few will trigger that memory back to that 1st kiss!

Last night, I had a "date" with a gentleman who sparked that memory of a 1st kiss with a man of whom I had an affair with 4yrs ago! It was like kissing my old lover all over again! I can remember it as if it happened yesterday......so vividly!

We had dated for a couple of times before he even actually kissed me! We had just finished a quick bite at Chili's and had walked outside to get into his truck when he grabbed me and kissed me! OMG, that was the most incredible kiss ever in my life! It was electrifying, passionate, and most of all, tender! We made out like a couple of love struck teenagers.....oh what fun!

So, last night when this "date" kissed me, my heart was flooded with the memories and emotions that I had tried to hide after the affair ended! I couldn't get my old lover off my mind! Today wasn't much better!

If only I could have that 1st kiss with him again............

Have any of you ever experienced the same thing?
Hey Lana...I remember a kiss that landed me against the new granite in my kitchen...does that count? LOL!
Cheers!
I have been fortunate to have had many memorable kisses, in and out of the hobby.

However I find that kissing is so individualistic that no lady's kisses remind me of any other lady's kiss.

There are some women I would LOVE to kiss again (and again). Some in the hobby and some outside. I might get the chance with the ladies in the hobby, the others I don't think so. Too much water under the bridge.

So was it a good thing or a bad thing that this gentleman caused a tug on your heart and reminded you of your old boyfriend?
Hey Lana...I remember a kiss that landed me against the new granite in my kitchen...does that count? LOL!
Cheers! Originally Posted by italian1
Oh Italian, I remember that all too well! It's a wonder we both didn't end up in the ER! That was one hell of a kiss, huh?
I have been fortunate to have had many memorable kisses, in and out of the hobby.

However I find that kissing is so individualistic that no lady's kisses remind me of any other lady's kiss.

There are some women I would LOVE to kiss again (and again). Some in the hobby and some outside. I might get the chance with the ladies in the hobby, the others I don't think so. Too much water under the bridge.

So was it a good thing or a bad thing that this gentleman caused a tug on your heart and reminded you of your old boyfriend? Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
It was a very good thing! May not have everything, but I damn sure have great memories!
Fourth grade with the most popular boy in school, boy did i think i was the shit...lol

Thank you Lana, i needed that special memory back!!!
Indeed it was Lana! Glad we didn't have to go to the ER...more time for kissing you know!
I remember mine because after the "kiss" I was sure I got her pregnant....
I don't really remember my first kiss
My first sweetie, Laura H, junior high -- ice skating on the lake near her house, and she knew this little alcove... And then regularly in a particular aisle at the E-ville public library. And then one memorable occasion in the janitor's closet at our high school, which has now entered legend...

FSM, that girl could kiss -- never went beyond that (okay, *maybe* some articles of clothing *may* have gotten...displaced from time to time) but we were on and off for *years*, so I think she might still remember it, too

Thanks for the memory...

ummmmmm wanna make a new one? < wink >
Okay, now that I'm thinking first kisses: Lisa

Met her at a certain...cabaret in town while dining with a female friend who asked that I come there for her birthday. I later spent several days apologizing to her for my ... lack of attention after L joined us.

At the time, I was employed by a company which regularly threw these "to-dos" in the parking lot outside -- live bands, BBQ, carnival rides - the whole nine yards. I think this was the time they had the velcro wall, and I let myself get talked into being lowered down from the top of the parking garage, to hang upside down, stuck to that wall while everyone took pictures.

But I digress.

L had managed to wheedle my phone number from my friend, called me that day, and asked me out. I said, we have this thing going at work, why don't you stop by?

I swear, I actually *felt* her drive into the lot. I went to meet her, and there was ... this kiss. When she tells the story, she'll say I kissed her. My story is she kissed me and I'm sticking to it. In any case, a kiss.

The heavens opened, the angels sang, my toes curled up backwards.

I don't really remember much after that than more kissing, but coworkers were coming up to me weeks later, asking "So, what was up with the babe?"

We later became engaged, but it didn't work out due to family concerns on her side. My kids call her Lisa-Mom (coined by my eldest son) to this day.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to relive the memory.