Any newbie / out of long retirement providers out there ?

Ok, so I used to see a lot of providers years ago. Ultimately though I retired for personal reasons at the time and stayed away from the hobby for a long while. I am trying to get back into it on a limited basis and i am finding it a little hard. I have a p411 account but with older 'OK's. I have reviews on this site but they are considered ancient by Eccie standards.

So who out there would be willing to offer their services ? I will go through your screening etc. I am in town this week and would like to get the ball rolling. Pm me thanks !!
Saw your related post in the ML and thought I'd respond here.

Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP.

The assumptions is that their screening is probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.
Saw your related post in the ML and thought I'd respond here.

Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP.

The assumptions is that their screening is probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
That was my thought process when I called Kennedy Bunz from her BP ad, but she wanted references to clear screening just like on eccie. Go figure.
Good luck man!
I was in the same boat, it hasn't stopped me from hobbying here and there, but the people I've visited are not on ECCIE or P411, so my P411 still has old Okay'.s

Go find someone that is newbie friendly, and ask if they will be a reference.

FWIW: I saw a so-so provider in Vegas, after the session she told me she would only vouch for me after the 2nd date.
Very Easy: Post a thread in the ISO forum saying that you need a reference friendly, noobie provider.

In the ad list any particular preferences in age, race, body shape. DFW is huge. so give a general area. DO NOT put your hotel name (if you are staying in one) Then state whether you are looking for an INCALL or OUTCALL.
Then let the fun begin...You will likely get a ton of replies. Cross reference those that you have an interest in with reviews and P411. You will get replies from ladies that respond to every single ISO,
regardless of what the request is for. I think it would also help you, if you see a p411 verified lady, so that you can get a recent OK.

Have fun and play SAFE
GO COWBOYS!