Help with prostate technique

Had the SO try prostate massage on me for the first time while sucking and stroking. She got about two knuckles deep on her pinky. She said I was pulling her in that far but it wasn't conscious. I've done some external stimulation with a vibrator before while masturbating and had a hell of an ejaculation, but I think this was a little distracting as it felt like I needed to take a shit.

Any suggestions on technique that would make it enjoyable? Maybe just need practice?
See if she will go with you to see smurfy. One of the few that really know what they're doing.
Middle finger, gentle but slightly firm pressure. Not a drill rig exploration. I don't think its so much about constant or intense pressure as much as timing it with your orgasm. It's a little hard to explain b/c it's mostly intuitive. I personally wouldn't use my own pinkie as it's not very strong (if that makes sense)... like a pinkie is just going to get lost

I had an ex-boyfriend who really liked it and guided me in "how-to" so some of it may just be you talking (gently) her through what feels good/what works/what doesn't.
See if she will go with you to see smurfy. One of the few that really know what they're doing. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
She's a " GO TO GIRL " for technique ! Doesn't hurt that she's hot and patient !
Thanks for the tips!