Jessica's Bar Fort Worth

501 NW 25th St, Fort Worth, TX 76164

Seen advertised on Moco. You buy an overpriced drink for a (usually Hispanic) lady working there then she spends an amount of time with you for each drink purchased. Just wondering if anyone has been here, what can I expect as far as action and is it safe for a gringo. If anyone has been to a similar place please share your experience. Thanks in advance for any info.
Feel free to p.m. me if you don't want to share publicly.
Bump
Back in the 80's, strip clubs "on the block" in Baltimore and in the New Orleans "French Quarter" offered a girl's "time" in exchange for an overpriced drink. I believe this was a workaround for local lap/table dance restrictions. These clubs were straight up brothels. There weren't any VIP areas or booths, the clubs were really dark except for the stage. Guests and girls just took care of business on the bar stool in the open. Kind of like BDFW. I've never heard about your club, but there's a really easy way to find out if something's available. Simply ask how much the girl's drinks cost.
Never been here but I've been to similar spots along the border. I've gotten an L2 here and probably could've gotten FS after the bar closed but left satisfied.

Post your intel if you end up going.
There was a discussion / review on this place a couple years back:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=jessica+bar
There was a discussion / review on this place a couple years back:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=jessica+bar Originally Posted by GeminiGuy
Thanks that's very helpful just too bad it's 6 year old I info. Just wish their was something more current.
TOFTT and report back = new information.
Not from nothing and certainly only worth what you paid for it, but my suggestion would be to avoid this area all together. In fact I would suggest avoiding that whole 500 block.
Not from nothing and certainly only worth what you paid for it, but my suggestion would be to avoid this area all together. In fact I would suggest avoiding that whole 500 block. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Thanks I had a gut feeling this was not a good place to hang out.