Collette's public facial with Laylaheights

I went to a swingers club with a client tonight. It was so hot. When it was all said and done, he sent me a text. He said that I was girlfriend material. It was flattering. Thank you for letting me share. Collette's Dallas. People were fucking everywhere. That is where I received my first public facial. I may have red-eye for 3 days but it was so worth it. Good times with me and 1 nice guy. Unfortunately he does not write reviews because I promise it would be an exciting one. It's 80.00 for couples on Saturdays,I know....But so worth it, Single ladies are welcome as well..... And the people there, were way above average looking. A place I will not soon forget. Guys feel free to invite me along anytime. Thanks for letting me share.
I haven't been out to a swinger's club in forever, but remember how much fun I had... loved the friendly people and being able to show off and strut my stuff without being so judged for it...

Does anybody remember the Sans Souci? Loved the shadow box!
I remember San souci....Collette's is 10000 times better. A bucket list must.
I remember San souci....Collette's is 10000 times better. A bucket list must. Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
I've never been to Colette's. I definitely would like to check it out one day soon though. I haven't been out to do anything fun in ages... Where is it? Do you have to be pre-approved to go, like the 13th floor?

No preapproval needed. I recommend going on Friday night when there are a lot of single men. It can get quite wild if you are in a wild slut mood. Discount if you don't wear panties. Who wears panties to a swinger's club anyway. Bring lots of condoms))
Omg... I would love to go and experience Collettes! I don't want to go by myself, so if anyone wants to go with me... just pm me please!
I'd luv to go with you Melissa, but I'd prob die from a cardiac erectous! Lol
Sounds like a new bucket list addition.......
Been several times with clients. Once, we brought a couple back to our hotel because the club kicked us out at 4am ;-)
I have been a regular there for years, but I've been traveling so much, I haven't had a chance to go as often.

Last time I was there with my ATF and surprised him with the STARFISH. Hands down one of the best memories I have with him and at Colettes

Always a good time, always.
A threAD done properly.

Also noticed in the Op's showcase the landing strip - thank you!
I'd luv to go with you Melissa, but I'd prob die from a cardiac erectous! Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
I'd love to go with you Hun! Just let me know when!
Omg... I would love to go and experience Collettes! I don't want to go by myself, so if anyone wants to go with me... just pm me please! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Someone's inbox is about to be full...lol
I'd like to try it someday. The idea of public play turns me on. I'd prefer to attend with someone who knows the ropes, though.
Been to Colettes a quite a few times. Before I was in this hobby, and after. Great, almost upscale lifestyle club. I normally would go pantyless on fridays, and all the free liquor from couples coming on to me is great. It's really lost it's dazzle to me after becoming a provider though.

I would love to go on a date with a hobbyist (adding that info to my website now lol). We would have lots of fun, and I could totally let my inner-freak out. I am totally an exhibitionist, and love letting others watch me. Otherwise I really cant see myself going back there and having sex without being given a donation.