OUR SLACKER-IN-CHIEF

Number of Presidential Daily Briefings Obama didn't attend:

42%.

Number of Rounds of Golf Obama missed (not even an American be-heading would keep Obama away):

0%.

Number of Fund Raisers Obama missed (not even 4 dead Americans would keep Obama away):

0%.

What exactly is Obama fully engaged in?

Golf, Fund Raising, and Reggie. Oh yeah, and destroying ("fundamentally transforming") America

Snort
Obama slacks off = Americans die.

According to the White House calendar, there is no public record of President Barack Obama attending his daily intelligence briefing--known as the Presidential Daily Brief (PDB)--in the week leading up to the attacks on the U.S. embassy in Cairo and the murder of U.S. Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American members of his staff.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...mbassy-Attacks
BTW, in your dimwitted world, what is the meaningful difference between a "snort" and a "snick" post?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Number of Presidential Daily Briefings Obama didn't attend:

42%.

Number of Rounds of Golf Obama missed (not even an American be-heading would keep Obama away):

0%.

Number of Fund Raisers Obama missed (not even 4 dead Americans would keep Obama away):

0%.

What exactly is Obama fully engaged in?

Golf, Fund Raising, and Reggie. Oh yeah, and destroying ("fundamentally transforming") America

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Add to that :

Number of red lines he didn't draw in Syria - 0
Smidgeons of corruption in the IRS - 0
Number of guns he & Holder didn't smuggle to Mex. Drug Cartels - 0
Number of deaths he is responsible for in Benghazi - 0
Number of lies - Infinite !
BTW, in your dimwitted world, what is the meaningful difference between a "snort" and a "snick" post?

Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If you weren't a dimwit you would know. Try inquiring minds. Lame brain.

Hahaha, Maybe "Snort" means ooops they got us, and "Snick" means, maybe we have a chance, lol.

Jim

Goofy "snickering" is what dim-retards lapse into when they "snort" the Kool Aid.
Goofy "snickering" is what dim-retards lapse into when they "snort" the Kool Aid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Snick and snort is what we do when confronted with ignorance like you spout no balls.

Snick
How long does it take to prove the Peter Principle?

Apparently 6 years, 8 months and 10 days...give or take.
Snicker. SNICKETY snick.

Oh yeah, whir-LIE-turd, where's the proof of any of that?

You are LYING again. Through your tooth!
How long does it take for Yssup to google the Peter Principle...

Apparently 19 minutes.
You leave Peters out of this, boardman.

If becoming POTUS is an example of the Peter Principle, then I guess the little Kenyan Muslim boy did pretty durned good!
You leave Peters out of this, boardman.

If becoming POTUS is an example of the Peter Principle, then I guess the little Kenyan Muslim boy did pretty durned good! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At rising to his own level of incompetence?
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that.
TICK TOCK, whir-LIE-turd!

You gonna cut and run, or back these figures up?