What would you do, if you were the President? Commander in Chief - economic and geopolitical simulator

All I hear is Obama this and Obama that. It's high time for his detractors to put up or shut up. You think you have the smarts, the wisdom, the balls? Well here's your chance Obama haters. Purchase this game and you instantly become Commander-in-chief you have the full power of the President and it's global implications.

Have fun

You can download or purchase in store

http://www.commander-in-chief.net/
All I hear is Obama this and Obama that. It's high time for his detractors to put up or shut up. You think you have the smarts, the wisdom, the balls? Well here's your chance Obama haters. Purchase this game and you instantly become Commander-in-chief you have the full power of the President and it's global implications.

Have fun

You can download or purchase in store

http://www.commander-in-chief.net/ Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
What is your commission?
What is your commission? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Who says I didn't help write some of the original code? ;-) lol
We'd need to have access to the daily intelligence briefings in order to compare our performance to Obama. Oh. Wait a sec . . . Never mind.
Who says I didn't help write some of the original code? ;-) lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
then it must be fucked up

President: I have decided to use nuclear weapons against all of our enemies at the same time.

Game: Are you black?

President: No.

Game: Then you are a murdering, pychopath....

President: You didn't let me finish...No, I am most certainly black and proud of it.

Game: Good job, you've solved all the world's problems.
then it must be fucked up

President: I have decided to use nuclear weapons against all of our enemies at the same time.

Game: Are you black?

President: No.

Game: Then you are a murdering, pychopath....

President: You didn't let me finish...No, I am most certainly black and proud of it.

Game: Good job, you've solved all the world's problems. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Perfect synopsis!!
A fucking game?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Do the developers know what really goes on in Area 51?
A fucking game?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Do the developers know what really goes on in Area 51? Originally Posted by boardman

Don't laugh it's the best shot you'll ever get at running things. I for one think people who complain all day every day should test their abilities with games like this. You'll find out quickly what you don't know about how the world operates.
I played a game down at the Bush Presidential Library. Needless to say, I SAVED THE WORLD.
Don't laugh it's the best shot you'll ever get at running things. I for one think people who complain all day every day should test their abilities with games like this. You'll find out quickly what you don't know about how the world operates. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Shows how much you know. I already run things...
Boardman is a Rothschild.
Don't laugh it's the best shot you'll ever get at running things. I for one think people who complain all day every day should test their abilities with games like this. You'll find out quickly what you don't know about how the world operates. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
So you want to run things. So you went and got a game. So everything you post now is based on that stupid game and we are suppose to take you serious. When you are playing it do you pretend you're Barack Obama? Lol.

Jim
So you want to run things. So you went and got a game. So everything you post now is based on that stupid game and we are suppose to take you serious. When you are playing it do you pretend you're Barack Obama? Lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Semi -rolls eyes
I played a game down at the Bush Presidential Library. Needless to say, I SAVED THE WORLD. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
you must be that Jesus guy on the TV