ex-NYer, Captain Midnight and slingblade are socketpuppets for the same homo

This demented homo has 3 identities.....this old fairy needs to be banned!
notice how close in time these identities were created and how they support each other in attacking other posters!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!
Thanks Marshy, for the update!
Thanks Marshy, for the update! Originally Posted by bigtex
I am not this Marshall guy you are all afraid of............
I am not this Marshall guy you are all afraid of............ Originally Posted by LowRider69
Thanks Marshy, for another update!
I am not this Marshall guy you are all afraid of............ Originally Posted by LowRider69
You got a sex change?
notice how close in time these identities were created and how they support each other in attacking other posters! Originally Posted by LowRider69
No, tell us how close together in time our identities were created.

Capt. Midnight and I joined 2 days apart. But that is because a whole bunch of people left ASPD around the same time before it shut down.

Of course, you wouldn't know what ASPD was because your mommy hadn't bought you a computer yet, had she?

And Slingblade joined more than 8 months later after CM and I joined. What's close about that?

You are getting desperate BlowRider.

You are a frustrated closeted homosexual. You need to come out of the closet and embrace your true self. We won't judge.
Marshall/ChoomCzar/Uncle Han/TheRock18 does seem a bit obsessed with gays, doesn't he?

But there can hardly be a more effective "debating style" than sticking some sort of anti-gay epithet in almost every post. I mean, that really gets one's point across in a convincing manner.

Right, Marshall?
No, tell us how close together in time our identities were created.

Capt. Midnight and I joined 2 days apart. But that is because a whole bunch of people left ASPD around the same time before it shut down.

Of course, you wouldn't know what ASPD was because your mommy hadn't bought you a computer yet, had she?

And Slingblade joined more than 8 months later after CM and I joined. What's close about that?

You are getting desperate BlowRider.

You are a frustrated closeted homosexual. You need to come out of the closet and embrace your true self. We won't judge. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So you and Captain Midnight are just gay lovers?!
Marshall/ChoomCzar/Uncle Han/TheRock18 does seem a bit obsessed with gays, doesn't he?

But there can hardly be a more effective "debating style" than sticking some sort of anti-gay epithet in almost every post. I mean, that really gets one's point across in a convincing manner.

Right, Marshall? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
grindrboy, you doth protest your homosexuality a bit too much!
Captain Midnight----> <-----exNYer

I doubt if this will upset the sockpuppets.......
  • Old-T
  • 10-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Actually, by accident you are partially correct: no one is afraid of you. Mocking you, ridiculing you, disgusted by you? Yes times three.

But not afraid of you.
So you and Captain Midnight are just gay lovers?! Originally Posted by LowRider69
Pop quiz;

What is 2014 minus 1973?

If you guessed 48, then you must be BlowRider, the closet case.
Marshy's not all bad!

He's dumber than a box of rocks but he's got a hell of a good avatar.

Right, Marshall? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Do not forget IBIdiot and IBHomo. I think they may also be part of the same schizophrenia.