Massage recommendations?

Who or where to get the best massage. Happy of course. Can range from just the best massage to best overall including the conclusion. Looking for something enjoyable, thanks!!
I think Thai or Xin Sui are your best bets
Thai, in Carnegie.. Any recommendations for ladies to ask for?
I’ll be in town tomorrow
Omg I have never thought of looking In the review section... lol was trying to strike up a little convo maybe some back and forth or massages not at a parlor, some info not shared yet. But thanks for the heads up ����������
How about best place or person to get a real massage not a back rub. Yes happy endings are great but I would like to find a good legit massage. Anyone have a recommendation?
How about best place or person to get a real massage not a back rub. Yes happy endings are great but I would like to find a good legit massage. Anyone have a recommendation? Originally Posted by ilbj7777
I get a great massage at my local chiropractors office, I don't get cracked and popped by the chiropractor but the massage therapist is my hero.

No happy ending unless you count the relief I feel in my back.
LOL. I believe you I have had legit massages that after they were done I felt better than I would have felt from sex. It is just tough finding a good person or place.
I have a great place in the south hills, but dont like to share because I dont want the ladies there harassed by guys trying to see if they can be the one.

Its hard to find a good back rub.
I have a great place in the south hills, but dont like to share because I dont want the ladies there harassed by guys trying to see if they can be the one.

Its hard to find a good back rub. Originally Posted by zip2121

Mind PMing me the good legit place in the south hills?

Its hard to find a good back rub. Originally Posted by zip2121
Why would you even post that here?
He posts about her every time someone inquires about a good massage. He's keeping her to himself and just bragging to you guys.